PDA

View Full Version : Found old ridin video, what you guys think?

blakefoote
01-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Just wanted to see what people had to say haha... this may demalish my ego but here it is lol... Im the quad rider BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhpiSrIdI4

trailrider894
01-28-2012, 11:06 PM
The video was good, the only thing that would " demalish " or demolish, is your spelling!! ha ha

blakefoote
01-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
The video was good, the only thing that would " demalish " or demolish, is your spelling!! ha ha

you did realize where Iwas from right LMAO!

KKiowaTJ
01-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Good vid, Much better than most on you tube.

Big jumps, Big air etc cant beat that, Except you had no competition and i could have swore i saw a atc 110 pass you over the table top, Pull the tampon from behind your throttle and clean the sand out of your vag.....LMFAO

Dont know much about your "ego" and how you come off, But looks like you can ride better than the vast majority who like to lay claim to greatness.

blakefoote
01-29-2012, 04:14 PM
My Ego right now =:D

Haha... Thanks man... But that was filmed in 2008 between national rounds... After this year of some REAL training I can start to brag... I watch that video and I'm like.... Slow, slow, laboring, slow... Lol

KKiowaTJ
01-29-2012, 04:45 PM
I borrowed a go pro a couple weeks ago, Been 8-10 years since i owned my last quad. I watched it and was getting violent with my self for blatant stupidity and sitting down all the time.
But I'm way out of shape and just got a gym membership lol, Maybe i can get back to half of what i used to do.

blakefoote
01-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Keep her between the ditches lol