PDA

View Full Version : kick start

chopp124
01-27-2012, 05:36 PM
i have a set of used gears and a new kicker for the xc motors. (450 525) rath has the special pin for $50 $175 shipped

TaylorTRX
06-08-2012, 07:04 AM
hey just wondering what else would i need if anything other than the pin from RATH, also does your kicker actually fit the quad or does it have to be mod..
thanks

chopp124
06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
shorty outta it but used on something else im fairly certain i have another kicker that will work perfect if your willing to try it for me u can have the gears $50 shiped and i will make a lever for u to try. i can prob get a lever for 40-50 bucks

chopp124
06-08-2012, 05:04 PM
something got cut off there i dont have the ktm lever anymore i used it on a bike but i have another that will work

TaylorTRX
06-08-2012, 09:48 PM
ok so you dont have the kicker? thats actually not that big a deal i kinda rather fab that up myself (would a honda one fit the spline shaft by any chance).....im gonna run both electric and kick so i wouldnt even mind just having the shaft sitting without the actual kicker on it for a while , i always ordered my hondas with kickers im not a fan of E start only set ups at all.....so not repeat myself but can you just list what you have for me without the kicker and where that would leave me as far as what else i would need....like i said i would like to get it to the point where all i need is to bolt a kicker onto the shaft .....do you have a pay pal?

thanks again,
scott

TaylorTRX
06-08-2012, 09:55 PM
also as you can prob tell ive never dont this on a quad but i have alot of experience with them just not as much as far as the case so if you could just explain how it works would be great....im guessing you pull the cover and add the gears ,one of wich has the spline to go through he hole in the case? what exactly is the pin rath makes....sorry to bother you i was just kinda wondering how it works incase i may have to buy pieces at different times

jessicasmith
07-17-2013, 04:55 AM
very nice forum