PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!! (e-series)

RIKR4X
12-08-2001, 07:44 AM
ME AND MY BUDDY WENT TO ST.JOE YESTERDAY, WHEN WE RACED BEFORE I DID MY MODS IT WAS ALWAYS HE WINS I WIN VERY CLOSE.NOW SINCE I PUT ON THE PIPE JETTED TO A 158 &42P NEW FILTER(UNI) NEW WHEELS AND TIRES(RAZRS 6PLY ON 190 RIMS) HE BEAT ME BY 2 OR THREE BIKES!!! ONE THING I TRIED THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME WAS I TOOK OFF THE CR PERCH AN LEVER,AND READJUSTED THE CABLE(I HAD TO ADJUST IT ALL THE WAY OUT FOR THE PERCH)AFTER I DID THAT IT WAS BACK TO HE IN I WIN. SO I GUESS THE CLUTCH WAS NOT REALISING ALL THE WAY. NOW DO I NEED TO REJET OR TAKE DISC OUT ? IT SEEMS TO HAVE LOTS OF TORK AT THE BOTTOM END BUT MID THROUGH TOP IT DOESN'T PULL THAT HARD. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!
DID I WASTE MY MONEY ON A PIPE?

barbwire44
12-08-2001, 09:07 AM
Yes, I'm sorry to hear about another white brothers robbery.
You should have bought the FMF Powercore IV-2, Then you may have been confused as to wether or not youre buddy's bike had quit running or not.:devil

Winged Warrior
12-08-2001, 12:32 PM
It took me a while to learn how to use the different power you get with the wb pipe ,but no you didnt wast your money!!

12-08-2001, 06:25 PM
as far as those pipes go I have a buddy with a powercore IV and he is never more than I bike in front of me and I run a stock muffler with three 3/8 holes in my spark arrestor --and we have switched bikes so it isnt the rider --as hard as it is to say if anything he is the better rider --and by the way if you were at st.loe this past weekend it was kind of wet and if you wanted to get into 5th you had to go through some good sized puddles so you werent getting the same balls out flat race like normal