PDA

View Full Version : (off topic) 3-wheeler's are racing at Pine Lake this year.

hanker
01-26-2012, 08:16 AM
For all you old 3-wheeler dad's out there. I found out at the Pine Lake EDT Nationals this July 20-22. They will be racing 3-wheelers! Don't have any info on classes yet. But either way it will be great to see them tearing up the track again.

don bassani
01-27-2012, 08:14 PM
3 wheelers- flash from the past,pretty cool !!

leager-n-ky
01-27-2012, 09:46 PM
They have had several three wheelers show up @ Earlywine Racing Indoor in Maysville, Ky also. Next month, they are going to let the trike's run for free.

hanker
01-28-2012, 05:53 AM
It should be a great weekend. I do know so far that Jackie Meadows is racing in it. They are trying to get more of that old 3-wheeler gang to come race or just make an apperace. I have a feeling they will be coming out of the wood work of this one.

It seems 3-wheeler's been racing a lot of places lately. I know that the NE EDT has a class for them. But not that many showed up last year. But this group called TPC Trikes are suppose to be coming to some of the race this year.

LT80
01-28-2012, 08:43 AM
A return of the legends race. :)
Marty Hart, Curtis Sparks, TC, etc. That was cool.
Hope they can get a few of these fellas to show up w/Jackie.

Hanker: So your going west some to race this year eh?!
I'm glad I'm not wanting to race the TT series.

hanker
01-28-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm hoping some of those guys show up. TC missed his first race out there last year in I forget how many years. I think he said it was like 20+ years or something like that. I sure he will make this one.

Going west as in racing in South Dakota? That is a haul but it is always a great race out there. That race will be very interesting this year. A double header national with two rounds back to back in the same weekend.