PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Raptor 660 partout, lsr, tcs, fmf etc

f4istunna
01-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Parting out my quad, 2004 with title in hand. had it forsale whole for awhile , had alot of interest but no one came with reasonable offer. I have paypal and will ship everything except for the plastics and frame. I live in Ne ohio if anyone is local and wants to meet up thats fine.

I have pics of bike complete and I can get pics of anything you want to see just need your email address to send them to.

IF you dont like the prices feel free to pm me an offer, but ive been in the game awhile so know what i can get if i have to resort to ebay.

DG bumper $50
Graydon proline nerf bars with mounting hardware Good nets $60
Protaper Cr lowbend Handlebars with pad $30
Full FMF powerbomb exhaust header with fmf silencer $175
Red/black Powermadd handguards with mounting hardware $30
Lonestar +4 adjustable axle with spacers, sprocket hub and castle nuts/clips Straight, good splines. $175
Lonestar +2 Long travel Chrome A arms with tie rods and ends minor surface rust on bottom plate, will clean up. Tight joints. $400
TCS Long Travel Front shocks remote resi Good no leaks $400
TCS Rear dual rate rebuild (remote resi) Good no leaks $200
Armadillo Swingarm skidplate $50
ITP Reinforced ring rear wheels with holeshot tires Straight 20/10/8 $100

Full set black plastics, front, rear, tank cover and red hood. No cracks, one very small exhaust burn *size of dime* $125 full set
Seat good cover $25
Stock Carbs with motion pro twist throttle & cable, and choke cable $150
Headlight run start on / off switch with choke lever $35
Aftermarket clutch lever/perch with cable $15
Rear wheel hubs (pair) $25
Front wheel hubs with rotors $25
Rear brake rotor with hub $25
Complete rear brakes caliper line master cylinder and lever $120
Complete front brakes calipers, braided lines, master cylinder and lever $60
Airbox with intake tubes lid and K&N Filter $30
Frame with title straight and solid $350
Subframe straight $50
Stock swingarm with axle carrier good bearings $125
Stock front wheels good shape $50 (have worn tires on ill included if wanted, or i can take them off)
Stock spindles pair $40
Stock steering stem straight with bar clamps $50
Gas tank with cap and petcock valve $10
Complete wiring harness with ignition switch, cdi, rectifier, coil, etc all in good shape $125 (can take cdi off and sell seperate if you dont want it) 75 without
Headlights left and right with trim peices good tabs both work good no damage $100
Starter motor $30
Front fender / headlight mounts $10
Good chain / sprocket set $25

Complete running motor all stock with everything just plug and play $800 includes everything from sidecovers in... clutch, starter clutch/flywheel, stator, head, cylinder, trans, crank, cases..... have video of it running/shifting. If motor doesnt sell complete in a cpl weeks ill tear it down and part out.

Only thing i dont have that sold already are oil tank/ lines, grab bar and tail light. Ill try to keep the list updated as stuff sells. Pm or post with your needs.