PDA

View Full Version : jb a arms ltr geometry/ pep shocks

nick15
01-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Hey guys I just wanted to see who all on here is running this setup I just ordered mine from Baldwin yesterday and wanted to get some feedback I've never ridden pep and I'm hoping it will be worth it I'm swithing from ATV fourplay Fox

mxquad53
01-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Trust me money well spent, it's funny, I just ordered a new set from mark yesterday too.

will69jr
01-26-2012, 06:36 AM
I'm building two 05 bikes and already got all the JB setup from Mark, just waiting on my shocks from him and motors then can throw a leg over them and can't wait, and on my 08 it's got all JB racing and pep but it's not the ltr setup like the 05's will be but it still is awesome bike. I was running 2 ktms with Walsh and pep's shocks from mark and they were the best investment ever in my racing career and I use to run fox on my old Honda so I'm super pumped to try this whole new setup from him!

Kovatch
01-26-2012, 09:06 AM
I've ridden on both the "standard" JB LT a-arms and the JB Pro Series - LTR set up on PB-1s. The LTR cuts on a dime. It is a pretty nasty (good) set up. You will like how much better it turns. When the bikes are on the stand the LTR set up turns the inside tire much more.

I always felt that FOX allowed too much roll in the corners and I just hate having to worry about air pressures on my shocks. I less thing to worry about, the better.

You will like the JB/LTR/PEP front end. Money well spent.

nick15
01-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Kovatch that's exact reason I'm getting rid of my foxs after two years of tinkering decided that was enough I actually took my bike to his shop and dropped it off for him Mark is a great guy me and my buddy were there bout two hrs just talking quads with him it was pretty cool can't wait to get it back were u guys ride at in Ohio I'm from medina

Kovatch
01-27-2012, 09:49 AM
We ride at NEMX during the winters. It is an indoor place like Ram Jam, but a lot closer. Otherwise We have private tracks locally. Do you ride with Hoisington or Elioff? I know he (Elioff) mentioned a bunch of Medina boys (no offense for the boy comment).

Great, now your bike is in the shop... I'm putting it in the snow tonight! JK! You will definitely like the ride on PB-1s. I could never afford it, so I stayed with ZPS PEP fronts.

I think you were at Malvern one race in September '11. I was there with the #25 & #87 Baldwin Hondas.