PDA

View Full Version : Esr or ct

88dunerider
01-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Hey guys need some input . I have the full ct racing 310 kit on my r and the silencer rusted and broke off at the clamp . So I'm debating on getting another ct one or go esr . What y'all think

croat1
01-24-2012, 10:46 AM
how picky are you? i like my stuff all to match i.e.: all CT, Duncan, Laeger. if it is a CT nmotor i want it all CT front to back.

cannot stand to have mixed and matched motors and frames.

etccb
01-24-2012, 11:46 AM
ESR imo.

88dunerider
01-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Not picky at all and yea it's ct 310 jug and pipe . I was actually running a fatboy silencer on there tell it got dented then I had to throw the ct back on . I've never had esr and I heard its good . Anybody know the noise comparisons between ct and esr ?

C-LEIGH RACING
01-24-2012, 07:57 PM
I believe, somebody had a CT silencer for sale a week or so ago. Cant remember if was on here or over on trx 250r .net.
Neil

450madman
01-24-2012, 10:29 PM
I have a ct silencer on my esr pipe. I would like to match esr to esr but the ct hasn't given me any reason to change to esr. I don't think you'll go wrong with either.

destey
01-25-2012, 08:19 AM
I personally do not like ESR's service. I ordered over the phone a cr250 ignition mount about while back. Two weeks later I didn't see anything, so I called. Rep said he was shipping it out that day. Two weeks later, still nothing, I called again and they said they had no record of my order.

Then a few months back I emailed them asking if I could order some o-rings for my 265pv kit. Never got a response back.

They definitely do not run a tight ship.

DUBSTAR
01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by destey
I personally do not like ESR's service. I ordered over the phone a cr250 ignition mount about while back. Two weeks later I didn't see anything, so I called. Rep said he was shipping it out that day. Two weeks later, still nothing, I called again and they said they had no record of my order.

Then a few months back I emailed them asking if I could order some o-rings for my 265pv kit. Never got a response back.

They definitely do not run a tight ship.

ive never had any problems with esr with my first 250r and the one im currently building ive got nothing but great customer service with them and shipping has always been quick.. not saying that it didnt happen just know that eddie takes his bussiness seriously and im sure if you were to call an speak with him he would take care of you!