PDA

View Full Version : Why my parents hate me

dxcody
01-24-2012, 06:52 AM
I just started riding one day and a year and 1500+ laps later, this is the result.

My dad always tried to say i was tearing up the yard.. Do you see anything wrong with my yard guys?

blacknblue#2
01-24-2012, 07:03 AM
haha i can relate. my old man told me one day since i moved out he has had the best yard he had ever had in his life.

dxcody
01-24-2012, 07:41 AM
I dont really understand why old men have a grass fetish. I mean i understand that you dont want your house to look trashy and what not but i mean its in the backyard, and you cant see it from the road, so what is it hurting?

And it saves me around 25 mins of mowing haha

CJM
01-24-2012, 08:34 AM
Its hard to understand, but ive come to the conclusion its just liek you want your quad to look good-they want the yard to look good.

My old house we lived in the woods and I trails and whatnot, here were in the burbs so I cant do anything really.

jzexrider
01-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Looks like my yard. And yeah, my parents hate it.

dxcody
01-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by jzexrider
Looks like my yard. And yeah, my parents hate it.

Haha it just kinda happens!

[i]Originally posted by CJM [/]
Its hard to understand, but ive come to the conclusion its just liek you want your quad to look good-they want the yard to look good.

My old house we lived in the woods and I trails and whatnot, here were in the burbs so I cant do anything really.

Yea i guess i see the point. Idk im still young and dumb so im gonna keep rippin! I need a few doubles and a whoop section to throw in there.
And a big as* ski jump out in the middle.

muddy400EX
01-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
I dont really understand why old men have a grass fetish.

lol, me either. I get wanting the front to look nice since that's what seen. But if i had a huge backyard, id be ripping around it whether im 20 or 40. To me a big yard should be enjoyed by the owner. Keeping everything off the grass so it can stay perfectly green and fresh doesn't seem enjoyable to me,lol

ben300
01-24-2012, 11:45 AM
"Strong within you...the trailer park is...youn Jedi's"

chronicsmoke
01-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ben300
"Strong within you...the trailer park is...youn Jedi's"

^^ pretty sure that's what I looked like last night :tired:

KKiowaTJ
01-24-2012, 12:47 PM
My dad always was *****ing about it when i was young. But the funny part was my grandfather was/is their neighbor and they hate each other to this day so he was all for it LOL.

I now live in a "village" that allows atv's to be used as cars etc around town. The sheriffs cant pull anyone on a quad over unless its blatant stupidity, But wheelies dont fall under that and they have to deal with it.

Now that we have our own house and big yard, I rip and tear as much as i can. I have a super small oval going and alot of roost spots. She *****es but who cares, Plus i have to mow it and its less to mow LOL. But i usually go up into the forest on horse trails when its not hunting season.

catch22blaster
01-24-2012, 12:54 PM
haha nice
I remember those days. You always knew it was going to be bad when dad would be out mowing an youd here him catch a big rock with the blade... clunck haha then u knew what was next u could just hear the words out of his mouth hahaha remember them days like it was yesterday. Enjoy it man let it Eat!!!

TheAwesomehonda
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
I did that to but in a spot that we never cup the grass so its not a problem but my ex is 105db and that they've learned to deal with.haha

dxcody
01-24-2012, 02:08 PM
haha hell miss me one day!

Speaking of exhaust check out what i just made :D

Just messing around in the garage

TheAwesomehonda
01-24-2012, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by dxcody
haha hell miss me one day!

Speaking of exhaust check out what i just made :D

Just messing around in the garage A shorty white bros pipe AWESOME. and very loud

jzexrider
01-24-2012, 02:17 PM
I have a double on my track with a fire pit in the middle so Ive tried to convinced my parents that the track is dual purpose haha.

Tommy Warren
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
you fire pit is in the middle of the double? awesome!

jzexrider
01-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Hell yeah son!

HondaRacing83
01-24-2012, 03:28 PM
my dad feels the same, my driveway is a pretty legit jump, its all built it up high and you get pretty good air jumping it, he gives me hell for tearing up the yard. he does have a point, ive got 3 open fields and miles of trails behind my house and im jumping my driveway lmao. hes gonna be really pissed when i tear stuff up with my new x rex's

01boneless
01-24-2012, 04:15 PM
hahah nice pipe cody!!!!!

BlasterEaten250
01-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
my dad feels the same, my driveway is a pretty legit jump, its all built it up high and you get pretty good air jumping it, he gives me hell for tearing up the yard. he does have a point, ive got 3 open fields and miles of trails behind my house and im jumping my driveway lmao. hes gonna be really pissed when i tear stuff up with my new x rex's Ha, I think I mastered the driveway jump a few years back :huh

01boneless
01-24-2012, 04:24 PM
^^^ thats a awsome pic!!

HondaRacing83
01-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
Ha, I think I mastered the driveway jump a few years back :huh win..
that is a pretty cool picture, i saved it haha

TheAwesomehonda
01-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
Ha, I think I mastered the driveway jump a few years back :huh Thats some GOOD air dude!!! i mean for a driveway jump haha

dxcody
01-24-2012, 06:45 PM
haha nice jump blaster!

And thanks, it only took about 1 hour to shortin it, repack it, and have b0rnconfused clean it up for me haha.

I wonder if its legal DB..

Ill get to try it out soon.

Ruby Soho
01-24-2012, 07:01 PM
i lucked out with that. i had trails behind my house that went on for acres, but about half our property up north, only about an acre mind you, was just my jumps and ramps. completely seen by the road. sure i wasnt aloud to tear up the grass but as long as it didnt die or get torn up no one said a thing