PDA

View Full Version : Moto Plex FL.

Bens Dad
01-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Anyone going to Florida this weekend to Moto plex????

grayson171
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Grayson Eller is going down. We have been to all the rounds so far. You get alot of riding in on Sat. and the weather is better than in the Carolinas.

edwardsp&b
01-24-2012, 06:42 AM
John, were going. Come on and join us. I know Carson is reading this, yall Bama boys need to load up and cmon too! Tell Brocato to join yall.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
01-25-2012, 08:12 AM
LMAO, Yea you got me.....thats a call out-I'm sure of it. You want us to come down there and dust that new 70 for ya?....LOL.

Deal has been on me for a few weeks now. We have a small delima looming but still hopeful we may be able to go. Brocato is going but leaves too early or I would just hitch a ride with him.

Dissclaimer: Joke, we dont have anything in the stable capable of dusting Ben.

edwardsp&b
01-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Cmon man....thats not a call-out. We just enjoy you rocket city rednecks company! LOL Im always interested in what projects your father in law is into. One day Im going to come to that side of Bama and check out his shop.

Get your little dillemma straightened out, and cmon. Brocato is rocking that new rig, so Im sure he's heading out early. Cmon down lets have a good weekend of riding.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
01-25-2012, 10:21 AM
LOL, I know you werent making a call out. I was just keeping it light...:devil:

As far as new projects. This is one he has been working on for about 6 months. He just finished the motor and dash. Of course you already know he does everything himself from the metal work to the paint. I think our minni's take up most of his time now. The only thing he doesnt have is a CNC, he's old school....He can work an english wheel like a pro.

thequadfather+2
01-25-2012, 10:24 AM
++

thequadfather+2
01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
+

edwardsp&b
01-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Awesome pics!! People dont know just how much work and time goes into what he does. Im surprised he finds the time to do that when he is wrenching on all those minis. One day I will get over there and check out his operation. Id love some quick lessons on an english wheel. Thats a dying art nowadays.

One day Ill get out of minis.......I will build my dream car a 32 ford 3 window. No kit car, I already have a frame, but finding a cab is going to be tuff. Although, with as many children as I have, I will probably be 85 years old before I can start it.

Anyways, take care of your business, load up and come down to Florida.
Bryan

nastynotchback1
01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
One day Ill get out of minis.......I will build my dream car a 32 ford 3 window. No kit car, I already have a frame, but finding a cab is going to be tuff. Although, with as many children as I have, I will probably be 85 years old before I can start it.

Bryan

I am with you on that Bryan.I am a ford man but i have been looking for a 32 chevrolet buis coupe for a while.Fuel injected 400+ci ls motor OH YEAH

edwardsp&b
01-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Now your talking Trai........Thats about what I had in mind. Need to hit the lottery. Btw I saw a 32 business for sale the other day in the Iwanta. Not sure of condition.
Bryan

edwardsp&b
01-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Yall missed a good time.......great weather, great racing, and lots of laughs!!! Matt Bost can clear out the whole parking lot(and every rv) very quickly. Those that didnt come missed a good weekend. Btw I think we had about 15 minis altogether, more than the big quads.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
01-30-2012, 01:21 PM
The ATF is looking for someone....Something about modified fireworks.:devil: :devil: