PDA

View Full Version : almost twins

jamieg45
01-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Had them powder coated the same, because I thought I was gonna start racing again. So I wanted them to be as close as possible. But I sold the 89 frame, Leager a-arms, LSR swingarm, and Ohlin shocks. And I bought a Walsh to build now, my 310 will go in that and my CT265 national motor will go in the LSR bike for my Fiance. And I am tearing that down to because it doesnt match her riding gear. So the frame is gonna be hot pink, she wants the upper a-arms chromed and the swing and lower a-arms will be black chrome. With white fullbore plastic and a fourwerx carbon hood scoop and a pink,black, white and silver graphix kit. I just have to get PEP ZPS longtravel shocks and a Walsh radiator with shrouds n louver kit.

ClintB.
01-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Hey Hey Jamie G! glad to see ya made it over here . Was nice meeting up with ya. Next time will have to be with the quads. I got them shocks mounted up after the wife went to bed that night. They feel AWESOME cant wait to get them out and try em out.
I gonna want your ol ladys ride sounds sweet and growing up in the 80s i love that color combo haha. You better post up a ton of pics the internet loves them.