PDA

View Full Version : This PS stuff sucks

QuadJunkies
01-19-2012, 06:04 PM
well... Ive been trying to slowly learn a few things on CS5 and Im failing miserably. HAHA ! :p
I am TRYING to figure out how to set images to backgrounds I made on PS.
I keep getting spots like forinstance in this photo... where the paint bucket colored on to her zipper.. Why is that and whats a simple way to correct ? I used one tool and it took me 3 hours to edit something, that turned out looknig aweful . LOL
Also, what is some cool effect to give race photos ? I have no idea where to find info on this stuff.
I have all the time in the world to FINALLY learn PS so any help would be awesome.
btw this is my Daughter so behave boys. LOL

Zakradu398
01-19-2012, 07:07 PM
There is a history brush or something to that effect where you can reverse things by "painting" over it. You could also lasso off that area and simply erase it if its not on the background layer.

I like to make a background copy just so I have 2 incase I fk it up. lol Hope I helped.

Zakradu398
01-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Another thing I like to do is use vectors to add to a picture. Some are pretty cool.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
There is a history brush or something to that effect where you can reverse things by "painting" over it. You could also lasso off that area and simply erase it if its not on the background layer.

I like to make a background copy just so I have 2 incase I fk it up. lol Hope I helped.
I did have original as well ( I used duplicate as well) the lasso is the one that was a PITA...
What makes paint bucket overfill in that same area ?
I was going to add 6 layers of background colors but after I was stuck on her zipper, I gave up .

QuadJunkies
01-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Zakradu398
Another thing I like to do is use vectors to add to a picture. Some are pretty cool.
please explain ..?
IVe heard of , but know nothing - if you dont mind :)

QuadJunkies
01-19-2012, 07:18 PM
This is another photos I failed at. HAHA !
Seems like there is a faster, better way to cut edged. I spent an hour cutting out and see how bad it is :o :p
Go easy on me .

Zakradu398
01-19-2012, 07:29 PM
The overfill I am unsure of, I never had that happen. It's possible it just glitched or something..
I personally always use the Polygonal Lasso, I have much more control with it and if you make a ton of anchor points with it, it looks good.

Vectors are pretty much different brushes that make patterns, they have "stock" ones on there already. Only one I can think of is the grass one.

Its under the brushes.

EDIT: Another tip I'm unsure if your aware of or not. After you have everything lasso'd. You can hold shift and click more to add more if needed or hold control to delete some.

trailrider894
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Why not just use a green screen??? Use the built in software???

Zakradu398
01-19-2012, 08:41 PM
True, did that in school before

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
I'll text your daughter all the details on PS. What's her number again?

Zakradu398
01-19-2012, 09:34 PM
lmfao

madskrillz2
01-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
I'll text your daughter all the details on PS. What's her number again?

Lmaooo.

TheLane
01-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Is your daughter with 2 boobs single?