PDA

View Full Version : anothr brain teser on the 300

4-strokeinNJ
03-01-2003, 08:46 PM
i gust got done a rebulid on the 300 and it wont start now, i did every thing right accpet wen (the dog's) knock it over and the timing chain got lose frome were i had it so i finish the rebulid piston,clip,rings, and all that then i take the timing valve cover of the side of the motor and try to do the timing there was to line's on it and i put it on the middel line im not shure if this is right if u kno please tell me were it soposed to go , so i put it there and then put the cam in and then put the top part on it seem'd like it was all ready 2 go but i pusht the button (battrey good) and it whoudent even start i got these brust of fire like every once and a wile comming out the pipe i think it's the timing or presure in the cylinder if u have any clu?? what so ever to help a brother out plezzz do i can hook u up wit some free stuff like this wite stuff in my yard lol thank you

jerry-89-250R
03-01-2003, 09:42 PM
there is a T beside the line for top dead center, it is a laid down t though, not like this one T, if i remember correctly there are two sets of lines.