01-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Statement: "I'm fine"
True Meaning: "Really, I'm f***ing fine!"

Not like them woman! :scary:

trailrider894
01-18-2012, 10:46 PM
What women really mean....

Statement: " I'm Fine "
Truth: " I'm not fine, i'm just gonna do a really bad job pretending that i'm " fine " so that I can make your life miserable "

Statement: " I love you! "
Truth: " I just want you to say you love me, so that I can use it against you when you decide to break up with me or be a jerk, then i'll say " but you said you love me!! "

True stories...

dxcody
01-19-2012, 01:28 AM
What women really mean:

Statement: No its ok, im not mad...

Real Meaning: I am going to use this against you any chance i get until you make it up to me..

Statement: No i want to just stay home tonight.

Real meaning: You better already have a table reserved at Olive Garden..

trailrider894
01-19-2012, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
What women really mean:

Statement: No its ok, im not mad...

Real Meaning: I am going to use this against you any chance i get until you make it up to me..

Statement: No i want to just stay home tonight.

Real meaning: You better already have a table reserved at Olive Garden..

Maybe i just have bad experiences with women... But i'm generally against them... I mean I like women, but life is so much easier in some ways with out them... ha ha

CJM
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894
Maybe i just have bad experiences with women... But i'm generally against them... I mean I like women, but life is so much easier in some ways with out them... ha ha

Aint that the truth...

dxcody
01-19-2012, 10:59 AM
haha Dude i have been single since my freshman year of high school, and im almost a senior now..

Single? No..

Pimpin? Yes! :D

finsteratv
01-19-2012, 05:22 PM
haha Dude i have been single since my freshman year of high school, and im almost a senior now..

Single? No..

Pimpin? Yes! :D i rather ride and hunt with my buddies, along with a little fwb compared to a full on relationship. Unless its one of those rare girls who rides and hunts too :p

CJM
01-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
Unless its one of those rare girls who rides and hunts too :p

I thought these were like santa clause or the easter bunny. We like to think they exist and we tell tall tales, but they are very much non-existent..

OldGuyonaQuad
01-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by CJM
I thought these were like santa clause or the easter bunny. We like to think they exist and we tell tall tales, but they are very much non-existent..

Oh they're out there (and some of them are in here too) but they are always with the other guy :(

My wife hunts me down and rides my back all night long.

finsteratv
01-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Oh they're out there (and some of them are in here too) but they are always with the other guy :(

My wife hunts me down and rides my back all night long. haha ouch..sorry man..Whats so hard about finding a nice country girl?! :grr: City b***hes suck. haha

honda400ex2003
01-19-2012, 06:57 PM
awesome, subscribed for this baby in hopes of having it go places. :D

steve

trailrider894
01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah, girls say they like to ride and hunt, but they like to do it once every other month.. not everyday all day... Girls are generally un-impressed with my outdoor life... Guns, cars, trucks, hunting, etc... you name it its probably one of my hobbies. They say i'm " obsessed ", but thats far from true... But , my dog is all i need right now...

ben300
01-19-2012, 08:22 PM
haha ouch..sorry man..Whats so hard about finding a nice country girl?! :grr: City b***hes suck. haha

country girls are overrated in my opinion...i live in the country...am kinda country myself, and have dated a couple country girls....they all end up the same in the end...they're just posers

find a girl thats normal and average., one you can maybe share some activities wiht, but at the same time, introduce her to new things and she can introduce you to new things as well....

dxcody
01-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by ben300
country girls are overrated in my opinion...i live in the country...am kinda country myself, and have dated a couple country girls....they all end up the same in the end...they're just posers

find a girl thats normal and average., one you can maybe share some activities wiht, but at the same time, introduce her to new things and she can introduce you to new things as well....

Damn, that sounds like something a psychologist would say.

ben300
01-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Damn, that sounds like something a psychologist would say.

dont worry son....im on my level

in reality...country girls are just like city girls...jsut the opposite end of the spectrum..

...unless your like a grease on you constantly, live your life like an eric church song, and enjoy my big fat redneck wedding, id try and go for a girl in the middle

they have a little more class, but know how to have fun when the time comes

ben300
01-19-2012, 09:20 PM
your what, still in high school...

you'll figure it out someday

madskrillz2
01-19-2012, 09:45 PM

Overrated or they all have a bf of 5+ years or are already married lol. Country girls just seem to think the first guy they have a relationship with is all they'll ever have.

OldGuyonaQuad
01-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Take it from the old guy
Stereotyping is never smart, especially when it comes to woman.

fastredrider44
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Lots of country girls are posers. I agree with finding one in the middle. No extreme country or extreme city. Stereotyping isn't smart. About the time you think you have them figured out, you're wrong. I said the same thing about girls as some of you are, then I found a good one. Best advice I can give is date around a bunch. That doesn't mean to get in a bunch of relationships, but to date around so you can see what you do like and don't like in a girl. Never settle, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

ben300
01-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Lots of country girls are posers. I agree with finding one in the middle. No extreme country or extreme city. Stereotyping isn't smart. About the time you think you have them figured out, you're wrong. I said the same thing about girls as some of you are, then I found a good one. Best advice I can give is date around a bunch. That doesn't mean to get in a bunch of relationships, but to date around so you can see what you do like and don't like in a girl. Never settle, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

what this man just said

wilkin250r
01-21-2012, 12:12 AM
The biggest problem with trying to figure out women is that most guys make the mistake of trying to learn about women FROM women. Boy, is that a mistake. I've never known any woman that has the faintest clue why she does the things she does. And if she doesn't even understand herself, how on God's Green Earth is she going to be able to explain it to you so that you'll understand?

If you want to learn about women, the first step is to stop listening to what she SAYS, and look at the things she DOES. The best example is when you're hitting on a girl. Every woman I've ever known says she wants a nice, sensitive guy. But try using that as a pickup line "Hi, I'm Kevin, and I'm a nice, sensitive guy". You're gonna be a virgin forever.

CJM
01-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
The biggest problem with trying to figure out women is that most guys make the mistake of trying to learn about women FROM women. Boy, is that a mistake. I've never known any woman that has the faintest clue why she does the things she does. And if she doesn't even understand herself, how on God's Green Earth is she going to be able to explain it to you so that you'll understand?

If you want to learn about women, the first step is to stop listening to what she SAYS, and look at the things she DOES. The best example is when you're hitting on a girl. Every woman I've ever known says she wants a nice, sensitive guy. But try using that as a pickup line "Hi, I'm Kevin, and I'm a nice, sensitive guy". You're gonna be a virgin forever.

The badder the guy the more she wants him. Then when he beats her half to death she still wants him.. Go figure?

dxcody
01-21-2012, 09:09 PM
haha and then the girls Bi*ch all day about their boyfriends.

honda400ex2003
01-21-2012, 09:24 PM
im sitting back to enjoy the fun, i have absolutely no comments on the matter. im not jinxing anything haha.

steve

HondaRacing83
01-21-2012, 10:42 PM
im 14, i try to be as much of a man whore as i can, because im 14 and really dont care. ill figure stuff out when im older, i just gotta be sure to get one of those prenaps when im married, because if i get a divorce, i dont want her taking my **** :( because i have a lot of cool ****

finsteratv
01-22-2012, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
im 14, i try to be as much of a man whore as i can, because im 14 and really dont care. ill figure stuff out when im older, i just gotta be sure to get one of those prenaps when im married, because if i get a divorce, i dont want her taking my **** :( because i have a lot of cool **** Theres the one true thing men think. Man whorin and keepin there ****.

Pipeless416
01-22-2012, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
im sitting back to enjoy the fun, i have absolutely no comments on the matter. im not jinxing anything haha.

steve

agreed, the tikes are cracking me up though :p

ZeroLogic
01-23-2012, 06:00 PM
I knew there was going to be one little kid that says I'm a man whore.:devil:

I just got out of a three year relationship because I "have no feelings and I'm cold"

All I got to say is I love Nashville!

Senator
01-23-2012, 06:09 PM
Unless its one of those rare girls who rides and hunts too :p

Mrs Senator rides and hunts too :cool:

mx Eli
01-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
agreed, the tikes are cracking me up though :p

Though I am 15 I have decided to keep a tight lip to :chinese: got a couple of lauphs outa this thread tho

250x_kyle
01-23-2012, 08:15 PM
just remember all women are born bipolar. things can be fine one minute but the next you better watch out.

Chit
01-23-2012, 08:41 PM
"He who smelt it, dealt it." = I did it.

honda400ex2003
01-23-2012, 09:15 PM
lol good stuff. ill throw a small bit of info out to go with wilkins info.

as wilkin said, watch a woman's actions. if you want to have good luck with women, read up on body language of women and learn what signs they put off when interested.

things like a quick glance and a smile, looking away, then looking right back again. lip biting, playing with their hair, stuff like that

those are the keys to getting women and approaching the right women who are truly interested in you.

steve

Tommy Warren
01-24-2012, 03:57 AM
never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die:macho

dxcody
01-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

You are a sick man tommy..

True but sick. :rolleyes:

mx Eli
01-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I hate you tommy... in a good way:D

we got a philosopher in the house (steve)

finsteratv
01-24-2012, 06:22 PM
never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die:macho hahaha...where you been man?!

finsteratv
01-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by honda400ex2003
lol good stuff. ill throw a small bit of info out to go with wilkins info.

as wilkin said, watch a woman's actions. if you want to have good luck with women, read up on body language of women and learn what signs they put off when interested.

things like a quick glance and a smile, looking away, then looking right back again. lip biting, playing with their hair, stuff like that

those are the keys to getting women and approaching the right women who are truly interested in you.

steve
They seem to be interested when they stroke your leg...or chest..or....

ben300
01-24-2012, 06:58 PM
They seem to be interested when they stroke your leg...or chest..or....

trust me son...when they stroke your leg....they are there for the "pipping"

MX MaNiAc 06
01-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Women in their mid 20s are the best IMO. They've had good relationships, they've had bad relationships and they are very open and straightforward about everything because they know exactly what they want.. My latest take on women anyway.

ben300
01-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Women in their mid 20s are the best IMO. They've had good relationships, they've had bad relationships and they are very open and straightforward about everything because they know exactly what they want.. My latest take on women anyway.

pretty good analysis...

but being in my mid 20's...ive found four types of women

1) married/engaged/or happily in relationship

2) ones that have so much baggage from past relationships, that they just cant get over it an are a walking train wreck waiting to happen

3)the girl, that as soon as she hits 24,25,26 suddently wakes up one morning in complete horror and thinks that their biological clock is running out (get real *****, you can still pop little ****ing gremlins out at 40+) and she is desperate to have kids....

..i dated one of these...hot as hell, ****ed like a F1 car on steroids:devil: but man was she a LOON!! she wanted kids, and like NOW...and not jsut one 5 of them, consecutively!...we quit hanging out and she was a train wreck...she even contemplated going and getting artificially inseminated by a random donor she wanted a kid so bad!

4) the girl that doesnt really want a relationship, is open to open terms, but can get her head out of hte party girl stage....these ones are fun for a short time...but you just end up getting mad or heart broken in the end

ive dated 2 through 4......i need to quit going to the bars.. :mad:

HondaRacing83
01-25-2012, 02:06 PM
i like boobs, they are nice.

ben300
01-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
i like boobs, they are nice.

you've never seen a real boob in person....lbh

CJM
01-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Ah Ben has figured it out! This is why I cant find a girl. I wind up with #3 more than anything, avoid #2 and #4 is ok but like you said usually dont work out.

I kinda gave up for awhile, a whore is very worthwhile imho.

finsteratv
01-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by CJM
a whore is very worthwhile imho.
Hahahahaha except in highschool your reputation will take a dump.

HondaRacing83
01-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Hahahahaha except in highschool your reputation will take a dump. its why you keep it on the dl bro

mx Eli
01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Hahahahaha except in highschool your reputation will take a dump.

finster please dont tell me you care about your highschool rep? one of the dumbest things is to care about who people think you are in highschool.

Not saying date a hoe at all tho... prolly one of the dumbest things to do,

CJM
01-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Dating one is stupid. But if you need some action, it aint free but it has no drama.

As for HS rep..ha! People who were popular in HS I later found out were nothings after.

finsteratv
01-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by mx Eli
finster please dont tell me you care about your highschool rep? one of the dumbest things is to care about who people think you are in highschool.

Not saying date a hoe at all tho... prolly one of the dumbest things to do,
Reputation wasnt the best word.. i guess its more of drama and people talking crap that gets old. i stay away from it and dont have problems with people haha. but when it goes down it stays on the DL or that whore gets slapped.

Tommy Warren
01-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Dating one is stupid. But if you need some action, it aint free but it has no drama.

As for HS rep..ha! People who were popular in HS I later found out were nothings after.

so true... I saw the "popular" guy haulin trash to a dumpster at a car dealership the other day then the night his girlfriend was in the hospital having his baby he was playing pool hammered at the dirtiest bar in town....

finsteratv
01-25-2012, 08:26 PM
so true... I saw the "popular" guy haulin trash to a dumpster at a car dealership the other day then the night his girlfriend was in the hospital having his baby he was playing pool hammered at the dirtiest bar in town.... haha i know you talk to some of em when theyre my age and you can kinda tell they arent gonna go to far.

CJM
01-25-2012, 08:38 PM
^ But, but, but.. They were the popular ones! The ones who made fun of you or were jerks..

One of the most popular guys in HS currently and has been delivering pizzas since he got out. No degree, no real job, nada..

finsteratv
01-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by CJM
^ But, but, but.. They were the popular ones! The ones who made fun of you or were jerks..

One of the most popular guys in HS currently and has been delivering pizzas since he got out. No degree, no real job, nada.. Ouch! im one of the popular guys! haha, im more on the modest side though and have plans on what to do later on..Some guys it seems like they're as dumb as a rock but built like a rock and good at football..which makes them popular.

Stickman400
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Muscle and good looks are all it's about in high school. But that won't get you very far in the real world unless you stick it out with whatever sports you where doing in high school, which most don't. I had about 3 good friends in HS and whe didn't really talk to anyone else, to much damn drama for no reason.

Chit
01-26-2012, 12:59 AM
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Who said dating a ho is a bad idea? If I find you, I'm going to take your man card.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-26-2012, 06:49 AM
pretty good analysis...

but being in my mid 20's...ive found four types of women

1) married/engaged/or happily in relationship

2) ones that have so much baggage from past relationships, that they just cant get over it an are a walking train wreck waiting to happen

3)the girl, that as soon as she hits 24,25,26 suddently wakes up one morning in complete horror and thinks that their biological clock is running out (get real *****, you can still pop little ****ing gremlins out at 40+) and she is desperate to have kids....

..i dated one of these...hot as hell, ****ed like a F1 car on steroids:devil: but man was she a LOON!! she wanted kids, and like NOW...and not jsut one 5 of them, consecutively!...we quit hanging out and she was a train wreck...she even contemplated going and getting artificially inseminated by a random donor she wanted a kid so bad!

4) the girl that doesnt really want a relationship, is open to open terms, but can get her head out of hte party girl stage....these ones are fun for a short time...but you just end up getting mad or heart broken in the end

ive dated 2 through 4......i need to quit going to the bars.. :mad:

3 is my worst nightmare. Any sign of that i want nothing to do with it. I make myself really clear that i dont want kids. I've even said some really rude things to get the point across. "If you get my seed you also get a free trip to cedar point and an 8 ball." Women want a dude that makes a lot of money so they can just sit at home and chit out kids. It DISGUSTS me.

4 is pretty much ideal I think. Treat them like they're a friend. Make it clear you don't want anything serious or long term. Usually won't last past a few months. I mean, that's the dream right? :D

chronicsmoke
01-26-2012, 07:11 AM
I was pretty well liked in HS too, but I actually did something after.. I'd say 50% of people I went to school with are still in school, 25% are working dead-end jobs, 5% Have good jobs (I'm one :)) and the other 20% have babies or a bun in the oven, or both :eek:

Thanks to you and me, (the working man) their kids will grow up and abuse the system just like their parents did! And ***** about how hard they have it afterwards!

Women want a dude that makes a lot of money so they can just sit at home and chit out kids. It DISGUSTS me.

So true man.. and if we JOKE and say we are looking for a 'suga momma' we are considered degenerate *******s.

ben300
01-26-2012, 07:18 AM
3 is my worst nightmare. Any sign of that i want nothing to do with it. I make myself really clear that i dont want kids. I've even said some really rude things to get the point across. "If you get my seed you also get a free trip to cedar point and an 8 ball." Women want a dude that makes a lot of money so they can just sit at home and chit out kids. It DISGUSTS me.

4 is pretty much ideal I think. Treat them like they're a friend. Make it clear you don't want anything serious or long term. Usually won't last past a few months. I mean, that's the dream right? :D

#3 are ****ing terrible....these girls are just total ape **** crazy..

the one i dated for awhile was a seriously nice girl, and we could have had a promisng future, but there were some glaring difference in our views on future life.....i mean, like i want to have kids....but she wanted 5!!!...i want more like two...i tried to elaborate that in the future, families will bankrupt themselves to put 5 kids through college, not to mention to just feed and house them.....she could nt get this through her head.......i mean, im a mechanical engineer, i make baller money and have clear set ideas of what i want out fo the next 5 years of my life......she has a degree in elementary ed, and was really not actively seeking a job....she legitamately though that she should just be a stay at home mom and take care of kids...and um like ahhhhh NO...especially with the way she wanted to live.....***** EXPECTED nothign less than a 3 karat engagement ring! seriously!!...expected it adn said that she would consider saying no if the ring was not up t her standards........

..thats when i just told my own self to take a hike....i wanna buy a house on a lake here in PA, and i have plans on selling my current ski boat to buy an 09-011 master craft, malibu wake setter, or a moomba......i just feesibly couldnt see my self being with this chick, paying for her, having her popping out kids left and right, and just being able to pay for children or not......just wasnt happening..

but man could she ride a mean dick!!!!!!

ben300
01-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
I was pretty well liked in HS too, but I actually did something after.. I'd say 50% of people I went to school with are still in school, 25% are working dead-end jobs, 5% Have good jobs (I'm one :)) and the other 20% have babies or a bun in the oven, or both :eek:

Thanks to you and me, (the working man) their kids will grow up and abuse the system just like their parents did! And ***** about how hard they have it afterwards!

So true man.. and if we JOKE and say we are looking for a 'suga momma' we are considered degenerate *******s.

Im in teh same boat as you...i was one of the really popular, everybody liked (popular ppl) kids in HS...but i was the stereo typical jerk too...

after highschool, and lets be honest, i htink we all realized this, that we arent who we really thought we were, and that we probalby werent gonna end up where we originally thought we would...

so, after i gruduated, adn realized how douchey everyone could be, i decided i wanted to be a nice guy and try and treat everyone as i wanted to be treated, adn honestly, i htink im better off today for realizing that..

now onto reputation...that **** dont mean anything..i remeber kidsin HS that were ultra popular, mommy and daddy gave them what they wanted all the time, thoght they were gonna run the world, way bigger dick heads than me......funny thing is..they get out and realize taht the world aint what it looks like after all ....half them either dropped out of college and live at home and go to the bar 7 nights a week, some moved way away, and some became successful

me...i had my fun in college, found out who i was, put my nose to hte grind stone...adn things have turned out pretty good for me..

moral of rant....be happy with yourself, we're all dorks and uncool in our own ways, and things dont always end up like you think it will.....

..i have no clue what im talking about:huh

chronicsmoke
01-26-2012, 08:10 AM
Well said Ben,

I really like the way you pointed out that most 'popular kids' get everything handed to them growing up. Their parents buy them the latest fashion and they become popular. (I KIND of had this, but only when I got my first job in Gr. 7 and bought my own ****)

It's really astonishing how they expect to coast through college/uni buit it just doesn't happen. The only reason I got a job immediatly is because I busted my a$s and got on the honor roll.

Hard work pays off eventually.. I'm just happy I realized that during my 1st semester. I probably could have went to be a doctor or something sweet if I realized that in elementary school.

finsteratv
01-26-2012, 08:21 AM
My mom's a teacher so she made me realize from a young age to get my acedemics in check and my father instilled work ethic by being the classic hard *** slave driver logger/and engineer.

fastredrider44
01-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Sounds like Chronic, MXmaniac, Ben300 and me must have dated some of the same girls. haha. If only we could get the younger guys to actually listen. I know I wish I would have.

ben300
01-26-2012, 08:32 AM
My mom's a teacher so she made me realize from a young age to get my acedemics in check and my father instilled work ethic by being the classic hard *** slave driver logger/and engineer.

your lucky....im not saying all, but most teachers kids i grew up with or knew had excellent potential but turned out to be a lot of just **** heads

ben300
01-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Sounds like Chronic, MXmaniac, Ben300 and me must have dated some of the same girls. haha. If only we could get the younger guys to actually listen. I know I wish I would have.

haha, well probably not chronic, but me and mx grew up within a 25 minute drive of each other and went to college 4 miles apart, haha...so chances are, ya we've dated, hung out with, and well, knocked boots, with maybe some of hte same chicks, hahaha

in all honesty, we only speak from experience..

men just trying to not lead fellow men astray..

some fools cant be helped though

MX MaNiAc 06
01-26-2012, 11:51 AM
haha, well probably not chronic, but me and mx grew up within a 25 minute drive of each other and went to college 4 miles apart, haha...so chances are, ya we've dated, hung out with, and well, knocked boots, with maybe some of hte same chicks, hahaha

in all honesty, we only speak from experience..

men just trying to not lead fellow men astray..

some fools cant be helped though

You went to college in Erie? We are most likely eskimo brothers. Ive thumped fuglies with sloots from Mercyhurst, Mercyhurst Northeast, Edinboro, PS Behrend, Gannon and whatever that richy med school is. Which school did you go to? Erie is pretty sweet. Good night life on state street. You still live around there.

Fastredrider- To be old and wise you must be young and stupid. We all learned the hard way haha

chronicsmoke
01-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Same **** different pile, Girls are the same everywhere..

Although I feel there is a higher percentage of low-lives in my city.. Welfare is a trade passed down from generation to generation. Sometimes I have to deal with some of the real winners for my job :mad:

ben300
01-26-2012, 12:14 PM
You went to college in Erie? We are most likely eskimo brothers. Ive thumped fuglies with sloots from Mercyhurst, Mercyhurst Northeast, Edinboro, PS Behrend, Gannon and whatever that richy med school is. Which school did you go to? Erie is pretty sweet. Good night life on state street. You still live around there.

Fastredrider- To be old and wise you must be young and stupid. We all learned the hard way haha

haha, ya i graduated from behrend with a ME degree...so ya chances are we ran into each other sometime up there....

..i unfortunately dont live up there anymore, but when i did, i used to live off of the bayfront connector and 8th street, rosedale ave to be exact...so it was definitely a prime location for being down town!

me and my roommates used to hit up the the cornerstone, plymouth, calimaris, park place and boardwalk pretty hard, haha..

if you, which i imangine you had to of, went to the stone on wedneday nights, i was probalby one of those crazy *** drunk behrend kids you'd always see...

fun times, wish i was still there

MX MaNiAc 06
01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
haha, ya i graduated from behrend with a ME degree...so ya chances are we ran into each other sometime up there....

..i unfortunately dont live up there anymore, but when i did, i used to live off of the bayfront connector and 8th street, rosedale ave to be exact...so it was definitely a prime location for being down town!

me and my roommates used to hit up the the cornerstone, plymouth, calimaris, park place and boardwalk pretty hard, haha..

if you, which i imangine you had to of, went to the stone on wedneday nights, i was probalby one of those crazy *** drunk behrend kids you'd always see...

fun times, wish i was still there

How long ago were you in Erie? I lived on 5th and chestnut last year. We would crawl from Plymouth to Park Place and i could walk home from there. It was only two blocks. After we hit up crackdonalds of course. haha I went to cornerstone on a wednesday twice. If i knew last year we coulda went riding. I had nobody to ride with. Mapleshade is pretty close. I took my MXZ800 out through the streets of erie one night when there was about 6" on the road. That was an adrenaline rush.

Chit
01-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
Same **** different pile, Girls are the same everywhere..

Although I feel there is a higher percentage of low-lives in my city.. Welfare is a trade passed down from generation to generation. Sometimes I have to deal with some of the real winners for my job :mad:

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, and this offends you...but..

Is this a "Coming Out" post?

Tommy Warren
01-27-2012, 03:09 AM
welfare was created for the wives of fallen soldiers....now the soldiers don't get **** but every pepsi and pizza addicted moo-moo wearing whore with 10 kids is driving nicer vehicles than me.....why do i bother working 15 hours a day?

ben300
01-27-2012, 08:32 AM
How long ago were you in Erie? I lived on 5th and chestnut last year. We would crawl from Plymouth to Park Place and i could walk home from there. It was only two blocks. After we hit up crackdonalds of course. haha I went to cornerstone on a wednesday twice. If i knew last year we coulda went riding. I had nobody to ride with. Mapleshade is pretty close. I took my MXZ800 out through the streets of erie one night when there was about 6" on the road. That was an adrenaline rush.

i was in erie for five years...i lived on campus at behrend for 2 and then down town for my last 3.....i just moved home this past may because i got a job close to where i grew up..

see i thought you went to the herst, so thats why i figured you would have been a conrner stone regular.

i never kept my quad up there cause i didnt have anywhere to put it, but my buddy used to keep his **** *** late 90's arctic cat in the bed of his truck and we would take that thing to the hill behind the science and biology buildings, and we would build about a 5' high kicker. he'd tow me in on the thing, me being on my skis, and i would clear about a 35-45 foot gap across one of the campus's roads to a steep slope on the other side....that was always fun cause it would draw a crowd out of the dorms haha

MX MaNiAc 06
01-27-2012, 11:24 AM
i was in erie for five years...i lived on campus at behrend for 2 and then down town for my last 3.....i just moved home this past may because i got a job close to where i grew up..

see i thought you went to the herst, so thats why i figured you would have been a conrner stone regular.

i never kept my quad up there cause i didnt have anywhere to put it, but my buddy used to keep his **** *** late 90's arctic cat in the bed of his truck and we would take that thing to the hill behind the science and biology buildings, and we would build about a 5' high kicker. he'd tow me in on the thing, me being on my skis, and i would clear about a 35-45 foot gap across one of the campus's roads to a steep slope on the other side....that was always fun cause it would draw a crowd out of the dorms haha

Haha thats badass. You guys didn't get in trouble for that?

I did go to Mercyhurst. I lived with guys from Gannon my last year and was only 21 for a couple months before i graduated. I usually went to State street.

Where are you from originally?

ben300
01-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Haha thats badass. You guys didn't get in trouble for that?

I did go to Mercyhurst. I lived with guys from Gannon my last year and was only 21 for a couple months before i graduated. I usually went to State street.

Where are you from originally?

haha, no, there was always enough snow that they never woulddo anything about it...they behrend po po's were super laid back about stuff...

i was there for 3 whole years after i turned 21 so i got to spend some good quality time on state street...we would do the stone on wednesdays, and then plymouth/park place on thursday, adn then whatever floated our boat on the weekends....love the plymouth....can not beat $1 imports!

im from, and still live, about 8 miles north of mercer, right off RT.19.......can hear MRP from my house on saturday nights, haha

you are from slippery rock right?

fastredrider44
01-27-2012, 12:32 PM
That's awesome. I've never seen more than 8 inches of snow here, ever but I love it. We ride fourwheelers on campus when it snows. Where I'm from, 3 inches is a big deal and the only ones out in it are the ones that have to be and the ones who play.