PDA

View Full Version : Lone Star Racing LTR Spindles

lwrider20
01-18-2012, 11:12 AM
ok i finally have the details on our new DC-PRO Spindle setup. these are going to be billet aluminum spindles that will be LTR450 geometry, the nice thing about them is you can reuse the stock yfzr calipers, rotors and wheel hubs. this will save you a lot of money when doing the conversion since you will not need to buy the oem LTR parts. the spindles will retail for $650 for the pair and will come either raw aluminum or powdercoated. we will be making these for the trx450 and yfz-r and are taking pre orders now.

250Xtreame
01-18-2012, 08:58 PM
This seems like a really innovative product. Can I ask what are the advantages to the suzuki front as opposed to the more common honda swap on the YFZ?? I know the steering geometry needs to be completely changed with the honda swap. Will you be offering a steering flag also? or is that not needed?

Also not to hi-jack the thread but I have a complete set of suzuki spindles/hubs/rotors/calipers for sale. PM me if anyone is interested.

lwrider20
01-19-2012, 07:34 AM
well besides looking cooler and being stronger they help with a few things. they help the caster gain throughout the travel, they move the roll center higher so the front end has less tendency to roll in a corner. They make the bike feel like it has less bumpsteer. Typically you can run softer shocks, and not have as much body roll, and less feedback into the handle bars when going through a rough corner. Less rider fatigue, so they can go faster and longer. we will eventually be offering the stem flag and a-arm setup to run with these spindles.

C41Xracer
01-19-2012, 10:11 AM
a honda swap for the front of the yfz? ive never heard of this??? details or aim me in a direction please