PDA

View Full Version : whipout

NYLT250
03-01-2003, 06:50 PM
it all started out as a good day.. i got dropped of at erics house (ny300exrider) and we started out for a ride... we go into the powerlines (lipa lines) less than 1 minute into riding i pass eric doing about 58-60 and hit a bump / jump... from wut i was told i got sum air and landed on the rear left tire... i blew the tire off the bead and i was dragged to the left into the thick mud.. the mud made my quad turn sideways and it cartwheeled like 5 times and landed on my foot... my friend eric pulls up n is like are u o.k and i was like ya just get this sh** off my foot.. i stood up and afterwards i figured out how exactly it happened and now im telling all of you...

ny300exrider
03-01-2003, 06:53 PM
thats was the most thuggin crash ivbe seen ahahha.he is ok for everyone to know but it was crazy.seeing a quad flip at 55mph is scarry,especially when your freind is riding it:D

ny300exrider
03-01-2003, 06:54 PM
oh and the only thing that happened to his quad was his front dg bumper broke off and of course the tire..alot better than i thougt itd be

NYLT250
03-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
thats was the most thuggin crash ivbe seen ahahha.he is ok for everyone to know but it was crazy.seeing a quad flip at 55mph is scarry,especially when your freind is riding it:D

ya im still a lil in shock....

o ya by the way my from bumped snapped in all places and fell off..

Sparks425Ex
03-01-2003, 07:08 PM
Ouch Man. That is deff not a good thing. I think it is time ya get a 400Ex since ya broke your DG bumper. Don't bother replacing it just get a new 400....

A crash is a good reason to get new Chit...

NYLT250
03-01-2003, 07:49 PM
bump

flyin#5
03-01-2003, 08:17 PM
that must have been wierd to see. this past summer me and my cuzin were out riding and he was behind me on his dads xplorer 400 and we were going fast down these fireroads/trails. there is a mile stretch where it is like a snake and he was right behind me doing about 50-55. all of a sudden i was going to fast and thought a driveway to a cabin was the trail so i started going for it then i remembered it wasnt the trail so i quick turned to get on the trail but it was too late so i flew into the woods and a pile of brush. them my friend came who was behind my cuz and i was like:huh where is jermy (cousin) he said he didnt see him so we went back after we got me out and found him off a 20+ foot incline off a ditch that had brush and stumps all over it. the quad was upright and the ditch was striaght down. we asked him what happen and he said he couldnt see becuase of the dust so he flew off a corner going about 60 and then hit a stump going down the incline then he flew into a pile of brush and the quad did 5 flips hit a tree in mid air then landed rubber side down with some good front end damage. my cousin somehow only ended up with some scrapes too... idk i was bored didnt mean to write a book

ny300exrider
03-01-2003, 08:24 PM
wow that sounds crazy...luckily he was alright

Nausty
03-01-2003, 08:34 PM
lol, crashes suck. Dang I hate bad crashes where you can't move, can't breath and got a overwhelming pain and your all stressed out woundering if your gonna be able to get feeling in your body again and woundering if the quad is alright not to mention woundering when your gonna be able to breath after getting the wind knocked out of you.

TC17
03-01-2003, 08:54 PM
ouch. that would suck. glad your ok.

QuadTrix6
03-01-2003, 08:59 PM
:eek2: good thing your ok bro

flyin#5
03-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, crashes suck. Dang I hate bad crashes where you can't move, can't breath and got a overwhelming pain and your all stressed out woundering if your gonna be able to get feeling in your body again and woundering if the quad is alright not to mention woundering when your gonna be able to breath after getting the wind knocked out of you.

i hate that feeling... but if you think about crashing you will so ive only laid the wheeler on its side doing doughnuts on the track so far my method of not thinking about crashing has worked! but ive had some close calls

bluebaron
03-01-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
thats was the most thuggin crash ivbe seen ahahha.he is ok for everyone to know but it was crazy.seeing a quad flip at 55mph is scarry,especially when your freind is riding it:D i know the feeling.. the firsdt day that my friend got his 400ex, i went to his house and started to ride so we came to my house so we turn on the tar road and he does a 4 gear wheelies and sticks it strait up, so he fell off(at this time he was in the grass) and the ex just start to rooll:confused2

NYLT250
03-01-2003, 11:45 PM
ya it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me i just now am getting over it.. but its still crazy.. i just spent an hour fixing most of the damage but damn one more roll and that quad would been on me.. my leg was under it.. my advice is too keep whearing them helments if i wasnt wearing mine id prolly b dead.. theres mud on one side showing how i landed... so its pretty scary

NYLT250
03-02-2003, 12:00 AM
bump

Nausty
03-02-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by NYLT250
ya it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me i just now am getting over it.. but its still crazy.. i just spent an hour fixing most of the damage but damn one more roll and that quad would been on me.. my leg was under it.. my advice is too keep whearing them helments if i wasnt wearing mine id prolly b dead.. theres mud on one side showing how i landed... so its pretty scary

heres a bit of info, on the jump I broke my helmet on I jumped it what seemed like all day and I was just thinking, do I really need my helmet, its really hot out and i'm only coming down from a few feet. Well I decided it wasn't worth a risk and half a hour later the quad impaled me into the ground. Oh well, I just really wish everyone would wear helmets at least.

ny300exrider
03-02-2003, 03:42 PM
in a day or too you will be seeing this again...but this time flying past you alex hahaah.jk good to hear you fixed it

honda400exrider
03-02-2003, 07:35 PM
alex here ya go for the site, and when we go riding, this will be blowing by u! hahaha but this is a mad old pic, so its doesnt have all the parts on it but u get the point

tants
03-02-2003, 10:13 PM
ouch :eek2: