PDA

View Full Version : 87 Honda TRX250r

dave@threat
01-18-2012, 09:55 AM
87 TRX 250r..Motor is fresh with less then 10 hours on it. Bottom end and top end was completely rebuilt last November, and it has a new Hot Rods crank, LRD tunable pipe, Ricky Stator high output stator, and lightened fly wheel, The top end was bored .060 over and has a huge carb from a CR500, and Aluminum shrouds, It has all white Maier race plastics, Front X-factor bumper, DG rear bumper, X-factor nerf bars, X-factor 450 netted heal guards, Nac Handle bars, OMF rear skit plate. The rear suspension is an 1" longer 86 swing arm, fully adjustable down to 3" Hiemed lowering strut, Front suspension is a 3"+ perside long travel kit, with triple rate Works Connection shocks, with reservoirs, Douglass wheels, with Hole Shot tires..Also has a VisionX Double stacker LED headlight with a high output Stator wired to run a battery from Ricky Stator..There is more but thats all I can remember off the top of my head. $3,000.00 OBO Please call if interested. I am located in Lake Elsinore Ca (951) 852-6072