PDA

View Full Version : Petition for ATV Supercross

lasher45
01-18-2012, 08:37 AM
There's a Facebook page that was created 2 days ago petitioning for the AMA to create an ATV Supercross series. In the past two days, it has reached over 1,600 "Likes"! For a page like that to grow this fast is amazing.

If you have a Facebook page, please click "like" and spread this around. If it's been growing this fast, then who knows what might happen.

http://www.facebook.com/ATVsupercross?ref=ts

mineralgrey01gt
01-18-2012, 11:13 AM
They need to do something other than facebook or something else along with facebook. Id love to have a series like that for quads but a lot of people do not have facebook and they are steady losing "likes" in this case.

bbender85
01-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
...but a lot of people do not have facebook

in which case they're probably 60+ years old... lol. :D

mineralgrey01gt
01-20-2012, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by bbender85
in which case they're probably 60+ years old... lol. :D

lol most cases I would agree but im 25 and dont have one. I had one when i was 21 was the last time and I got tired of hearing about everytime the wind moved a different direction everyone had to post up on it. The only people I ever talked to on it is the people i see 4-5 times a week so I got rid of it. Plus I saw how much drama it creates so thats another reason for me lol. I hope they do get to pass the petition though. It would be so awesome to have ATV supercross