PDA

View Full Version : gncc race

dlw08-300ex
01-13-2012, 08:56 PM
me and my friend has decided that we will try the gncc race in park city ky this april. has anyone local ran this race. what should we expect? required riding gear? im sure we would have to race in the amateur class, any quad mods are allowed? i will be running the 300ex and he will be running a banshee. thanks for any input.

79400ex
01-13-2012, 09:36 PM
just make sure you have a working tether/ kill switch on it., long sleeve, l shirts, long pants, helement, and boots.

XCRacer236
01-14-2012, 04:31 PM
gnccracing.com...

markk
01-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
gnccracing.com...

this will tell you everything you need to know--- and just like yak yak said u will need all that as well. u will also need what they dont mention.

skids
good tires
and make sure you've gone threw your quad from top to bottom to make sure everything is adjusted correctly and tight!

good luck boys i recomend an age C class or first year racer

dlw08-300ex
01-18-2012, 08:01 PM
thanks for the replys. i was in the process of getting belly skid and skidplate along with some new tires. i looked at their website, i think im gonna email them with some concerns that i have, i.e long sleeve? actual riding shirt or just long sleeve. i have the boots, helmet, goggles and glove. just wondering if jeans and a long shirt is acceptable. also, will i need to purchase a number plate before the race or will they be provided at the race.\?

Pappy
01-19-2012, 04:31 AM
Jeans and a long sleeve shirt are fine....no number plates are needed, you will be given a bar code sticker for your helmet and you can buy or rent a transponder.

markk
01-19-2012, 06:51 PM
pappy is spot on! and like said b4 got to have a working teather cord!

dlw08-300ex
01-22-2012, 07:17 PM
thanks guys for all the replys. i got all the info in need. looking foward to this race. ive raced trucks and got out of that and im wanting to race something again, hopefully i like it. teether cord is on order when i get my skids. thanks everyone. by the way, which brand of teather is best? ive seen pro armor for 34 bucks or a parts unlimited for 32? anyone have any or better luck with other brands?