PDA

View Full Version : video

thequadfather+2
01-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Video edit from couple weeks ago. The rider on the black/red Apex takes a brutal hit in the whoops on the white flag lap. Broke his chest protector and helmet but no broken bones.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7HNHWDv05Fo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a video edit from last week's race in the Alabama arena cross series.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OAuH3braqzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hetrick Racing
01-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Tight Track huh,nice videos though.

Heck of a jump off the start,literally

Thanks for posting I think our closest indoor starts racing in a week or two maybe someone can post some of them as well
Missing it up here in the cold

thequadfather+2
01-11-2012, 04:44 PM
HaHa-yes it was a tight track and almost no room to pass. That series runs about 5 different tracks (cities) and that one is the smallest one they run. For some reason that particular arena draws the most entries from the bikes...:huh

It's a pretty good series to get plenty of seat time during the winter.

maybe someone can post the vids from summit or some of the other tracks when they race. The funniest thing is when you are there watching the race they are flying around the track but when I run the video it makes them look slow.
:confused:

coffing918
01-11-2012, 05:58 PM
I so wish we had an indoor track here in Jersey,, We have a big awesome track that my dad built less then 5 minuets away from home BUT its so dam cold that we cant even get out there, we had one or 2 warm days but he didn't have his quad.. JJ said to me today when can we race again, i wanna so bad because I think I forget how to shift! lol cant wait for the season to start. and PS NO ONE LOOKED SLOW ON YOUR VIDEO,your boys look AWESOME!

Logan #34's Dad
01-11-2012, 09:22 PM
For what it is worth; This track and facility are very much the same as the Summit Indoors held near Akron, Ohio. Only difference may be that it will more than likely be 20 degrees (inside and out) and snow on the ground...

jake55
01-12-2012, 04:53 AM
i hate to say this but.....rocky is right on this one!!! man that hurts to say! anyhow, last year at Summit for the Jan. race the temp was -14 saturday night heading back to the motel. they had a bunch of snow prior to the weekend and parking was a disaster. i was the lucky one that got to take the bikes and quads back and forth to the arena so Jake could stay warm inside. some fool double parked behind my trailer and i could not lower the tailgate to switch bikes, dang near missed a moto!!! just by chance the fool had come back to his car to get a beverage and after several minutes of "discussion" he decided it was in his best interest to move. i hate stupid!! :mad:

great video Bruce!

jungleboy213
01-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Hey Bruce, We are heading down to Murfreesboro Friday. With the registration times starting at 7:30 A.M., it would probably be in our best interest to stay the night before. Noah is really looking forward to racing and playing with the whole Alabama gang. There will be some of our crew coming down, too. There will probably be some of those snakes (Cobras) showing up. I think that there will be a BIG turnout for the minis. I think I may be just as excited as Noah.

According to the video, Jordan looked like he was 100%. Man, that boy can ride. Brady is no slouch, either.

Rich, isn't Motorama right around the corner? I grew up in PA (Near Altoona) and some of my friends from there are bugging us to come up to Harrisburg. I've got to save all of my vacation for Nationals, so we won't be going to that.

thequadfather+2
01-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by jungleboy213
Hey Bruce, We are heading down to Murfreesboro Friday. With the registration times starting at 7:30 A.M., it would probably be in our best interest to stay the night before. Noah is really looking forward to racing and playing with the whole Alabama gang. There will be some of our crew coming down, too. There will probably be some of those snakes (Cobras) showing up. I think that there will be a BIG turnout for the minis. I think I may be just as excited as Noah.

According to the video, Jordan looked like he was 100%. Man, that boy can ride. Brady is no slouch, either.

We are going up early as well. We are meeting Henson in Murfreesboro for a bite to eat Friday night. I assume you got the issue resolved with your quad. More than likely there will be two gates for mini quads there this weekend, we always like this race.

Thanks for the props on Jordan. He won the 10 and up race Saturday night and thats his first win since last June when he broke his arm. He still has a little work to do in the whoops but he is getting faster. This weekend will be his last race for a while. He goes back to surgery to get the hardware removed from his leg on monday-16th. He will be on crutches for about 4 weeks and then we have to hit it hard to get in shape before the end of March gets here. When he comes off the track his arms are give out, he gets arm-pump after about 3 laps...

As for Brady, he is strong as an ox and tough as H***...I think effort is his problem sometimes. He is 8 now and I think he will be in 70cvt this year, he has another year in the 50 class but the dang thing drove me crazy last year so I bailed on it.

This picture was from back in the summer when he was still 7 years old.

Hetrick Racing
01-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Yes Sir and Summit is coming soon as well,until last year I never missed a Summit Indoor used to race them myself.
Bad though dont think Ill make it this year to either.

Ya know I never let Joel race indoor he practiced at many but never raced.
That boy has been nuts forever on a quad

zach R 7x
01-12-2012, 03:42 PM
What is funny about Summit Indoors is that no matter how cold or how much snow, it is always packed and huge gates!

Hey Rocky, you going to bring that big beast out for the indoors? We will be there watchin, but Zachs not ready for racin on a small track yet!

jungleboy213
01-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Christan won't get off of work until 4:30. That will put us in Murfreesboro around 7:30 or 8:00 (Depending on traffic in Nashville.) We'd love to meet up with you guys, but I don't know how late you guys eat. Plus, I am going to guess that traffic on a Friday afternoon is probably pretty hectic. We are staying at the Ramada. I have your # and I think I have Chip's, too. I'll give you a ring when we get close.