PDA

View Full Version : Fishers ATV World is a Joke to Sport Quads.

z400ACDC
01-09-2012, 07:39 PM
This Brad Pitt wanna beee's show is just one 30 min. commercial for the 4x4 market!!!

honda400ex2003
01-09-2012, 07:44 PM
it is a sad deal watching that, it is hardly a 4x4 show any more with all of the advertisements, the crap leading up to the ride, talking about the tech tips, and other stuff. theres maybe 10 minutes of riding, most of the time under 7. i dvr them and buzz through 95% of the show, get irritated and delete it.

its too bad that we cant have a good riding show that shows good places any more. destination polaris is a big polaris ad. it has razr builds every week, fishing on some, a bit of riding here and there, a polaris lineup test is usually in there too. thats another dvr show that gets deleted alot. they do go to some cool places riding though.

racer tv is great though!
steve

z400ACDC
01-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Racer TV is good but, I would like to see a full moto like the Moto Cross guys get. I know that market is much larger but, I can not help but dream.

Pacheco_450r
01-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
Racer TV is good but, I would like to see a full moto like the Moto Cross guys get. I know that market is much larger but, I can not help but dream.

I'm so glad we at least have racer tv, it's awseome to catch at least the highlights of the nationals and gncc on tv. I agree that it still sucks we can't see a full moto like the bikes though! Honestly seeing guys going that fast on a quad is so much more impressive than on a bike that everyone has seen a million times. I think the general public would be tuned into something like that, that they can relate to since a lot of people have done casual rides on quads. (which are always looked at as more tame compared to the dirtbikes). Like z400ACDC said we can't help but dream!

beastlywarrior
01-10-2012, 08:43 AM
What about dirttrax i love that show

mineralgrey01gt
01-10-2012, 09:23 AM
I agree. I look to see whats coming on after that show if it is on to see if its worth watching. I cant stand Fishers ATV world

honda400ex2003
01-10-2012, 10:47 AM
havent watched dirt trax too much. ill have to check it out a bit.

steve

z400ACDC
01-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I think it is funny at the end of the show when Brian says "Ride on and keep it real" WHAT?????

KingpinsEx
01-10-2012, 05:51 PM
That guy is a joke and embarassment atv riders everywhere. However I do believe that there was another guy who hosted the show before him and it was great. It was an older fellow, but I can remeber them taking the LTR 450 to Glen Helen when it first came out and tested it. They also built up motocross race bikes, it was sweet! Sad that when a young host takes over it goes down hill in such a wrong direction.

honda400ex2003
01-10-2012, 06:09 PM
brian has came out and blantantly said that there is not enough of a market for sport atvs so they cater to the 4x4s in the show. he addressed it in a comment in the q&a section at the end of the show.

it used to be a good show even when catering to the 4x4s. now he has a motorhome, enclosed trailer, and a different machine behind all the time. he even brings the whole family and films them along with the rest of the show. dont get me wrong, it is great that his family is along. although, i dont care about his wife getting ready to ride along with the other kids and such. keep it about atvs and riding not the reality tv soap crap.

my thoughts only though,
steve

z400ACDC
01-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Brian reminds me of my daughters(15 and 13) in our home video. He looks like he primps in front of the mirror all the time. Just watch the way he looks into the camera with shades on, right out of Tom Cruise and Risky business:D It just so funny!!!!
"Ride on and keep it real" almost sounds as good as" Go Ahead, Make My Day":rolleyes:

CNC_guy
01-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Ehhh.....I'd trade jobs with him any day of the week and twice on Sunday.