PDA

View Full Version : Thanks CJM

OldGuyonaQuad
01-09-2012, 05:59 PM
again for the ride yesterday and thanks for:

Hunting us down

Directing us away from the man (I feel weird saying popo or even typing it)

Letting us tag along for the ride

Turning back to get us when we missed our turn (multiple times)

Finding my gear shifter on the trail

Re mounting my gear shifter

Pulling me so I could pop the clutch (you think it's the coil? )
and in all for a really nice time.

Ron said to thank you and your friends for him as well. Thank god you did find us otherwise I would have been totally screwed trying to get back to my parking spot with a dirt bike towing me.

I was so whopped when I came home I got a shower and went to bed around 9:30. My wife says "You haven't gone to bed this early since that time you went riding in Hazleton". lol (now I have something to add to the "You know you are old" post) Thanks for helping to keep us old guys young, hope we didn't slow you down too much.

CJM
01-09-2012, 07:40 PM
No problem at all Tom! My friends and I had a great time with you guys. I know its tough to keep up, we tend to ride it every week so we know all the spots to avoid lol. Tip: If your going to hit the whoops hit them full throttle and lean back... Really need some nerfs lol.

The shifter falling off sucked. Im not sure if the splines on the shaft are worn or just dirty or its the shifter, but ya need to make sure it dont come off lol..

As for turning round and stuff, no big deal-glad you came to ride.

And the cops, no idea wtf was up with that. 3rd time in a year we heard/seen them there and never ever saw much before that. All about revenue I bet.