PDA

View Full Version : Check this out ! corrie feffin anyone know him?

protrax
01-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Hey guys I have never called anyone out but thought it was important to let you all know about this guy

Corrie Feffin
Killeen TX
(805) 975-3016

I bought a 250R from him on Dec 30

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&item=170754020550&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

It was the Walsh TT bike that has been for sale for months on ebay and CL
Anyways I will keep it short after I sent him a $500 deposit on the bike
He suddenly says the bike got Stolen and now he has vanished !
You would think a legit person would refund my money asap and respond but he is long gone . Its been over a week now and He wont pick up his phone or answer emails so now i gotta go through this whole ebay process to get my 5 beans back ...... and paypal wont let me file a dispute because of this new ebay rule

Sorry for the Rant just wanted to inform my 250R brothers of this guy!

redred55
01-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Why can't you dispute it?

protrax
01-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by redred55
Why can't you dispute it?

It must be a new rule I tried to file the dispute and it would not complete only kept directing me to Vehicle Purchase Protection reimbursement
to file a complaint there first , kinda sucks I would be done with this by now if they would just let me file a normal old dispute

troybilt
01-07-2012, 02:52 PM
It was recently listed on craigslist. I called on it a couple of times... wondered why he never called back. FN scammer.

89trx250r
01-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Idk if those are photos from his house but you can clearly see the license plate and it says 4GH3124 Im sure you could get his address and have the cops stop there...

trx250racer
01-07-2012, 06:55 PM
those look like California plates to me.
and i am pretty sure that (805) is the area code for the central coast. pismo- san luis obispo area. wonder if it is all part of the scam. maybe he never owned it.

protrax
01-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Good information ! I knew we had the best detectives on the planet here in R forum lol
Keeps your eyes open
Thanks

DoonRider
01-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Corrie is a girl's name.
Good luck.

hartwill
01-08-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm pretty sure you would have been upset even if you did get it, It's not even a Walsh chassis.. unless they make square tube frames.. hope you get your money back though..

protrax
01-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by hartwill
I'm pretty sure you would have been upset even if you did get it, It's not even a Walsh chassis.. unless they make square tube frames.. hope you get your money back though..

Not worried at all about getting the money thats why ebay has this new policy in effect I just had to sign some forms and fax them back . But They allready said they will reinburse me .

The frame was indeed a stock frame that was modified by walsh for TT , aluminum subframe and couple other changes , nothing great but it would have been a good bike to part out LOL I have no reason to keep stock bikes but I welcome nice parts to the stash whenever possible

My motive for this thread was just to make everyone aware of this dirtbag so he does not get anyone else later

JM317
01-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Good to hear you'll get your money back. First thing that popped into my head when I saw Killeen, TX was the Ft. Hood Army Base. That could also explain out of state plates and phone number if you're military, not everyone changes them when they're stationed somewhere.