PDA

View Full Version : Cl?

slightlybent47
01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
CL?
I have about 6 ads on CL for various things in deferent sections. Everything is great with all but one section. Someone keeps flagging my ad in that section and has gone as far as to post in that section that I am a spamer and they give my name and phone number and say that they shouldn’t respond to my ad.
They have posted negative things about me and my product.
I have made copies of the postings and forwarded then to the complaint department with CL but they still flag my post every time I try to post an ad.

I have read the use and terms for CL and nothing in my ad should be the cause for the flagging.
Secondly CL would never post up saying I was a spamer and say negative things about me, they would simply delete my post and or block or delete my account.

Is CL just a big joke or are there so many people out there that care nothing for anyone but themselves. Has it gotten that cut throat out there and everyone is so greedy that they have to flag all there competition?
Some of these people have 10 ads in a row for the same thing and what I would call a spamer.

None of my other ads in other sections have ever been flagged and some of them have been up for months. Only in this one section do I have this problem.

Any ideas?

CJM
01-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Its obviously someone who doesnt like you and has your info, whomever it is-is a sore loser. I had the same experience posting a job for a friend of mine once.