PDA

View Full Version : Parts Help..

TeamNeilson
01-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Just before Christmas we had all of our stuff liberated from our trailer and motorhome, thanks to these upstanding citizens it put a wonderful end to an amazing season.

We are looking for a bunch of stuff, to complete the 2 kids machines before April (when they are to be back on the track again).. If anyone has Cobra parts they are interested in selling, i'm looking (i'm keeping an eye on the classifieds, but figured i'd put a bug in here too)..

We've got almost everything for my oldest son's ATV, except:

A ~90cc cobra motor (a motor to which my oldest can run in the 90 production class) as well as a carb to mount to it.

I need throttle assemblies for 2 bikes..

For the little guy (50ss), we need:
Shocks
Radiator
steering stem and risers

Thats all i can think of right now.. my brain is all scattered from this.. I'm not looking for handouts, i'm just looking to get some parts so the kids don't end up the victims of someone elses cruel and heartless behaviour

thanks for looking!

fastrnrik
01-03-2012, 04:20 PM
I have a billet throttle- Terry or Moose, can't remember. It's black and looks new.

I have some misc. parts off of our Cobra....a stock 50 Cobra radiator, an Ohlins rear shock off a Cobra 50, a stock rear grab bar, the bar risers, several sets of bars, Stock 50 pipe, and probably some other misc stuff too.

I also have a excellent running stock 50 motor. Only took it out because we put a built motor in the bike. I was hanging on to it to build, but I'd sell it.