PDA

View Full Version : A very inspiring video.

TheLane
01-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Watch twords the end and see some of the sacrifices some of these families make for their kids....

http://youtu.be/KIBguJMJFKw

chucked
01-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Its like toddlers and tiarras but with motocross

TheLane
01-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Its like toddlers and tiarras but with motocross

you obviously didnt watch till the end, about the family that went without their AC fixed all summer and borrowed their rv, and he was running a 1000$ dirt bike that blew up..

chucked
01-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Thats the part that made me think of it. Sounds a little ridiculous to me. Prime example of living about their means. They made it sound like they'd go homeless before they quit motocross.

89trx250r
01-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Hmm chucked seems like you dont have passion for anything like they do...That family has more passion for motocross racing in there pinky then you have in your entire body...Dont talk down about people on internet forums douchebag...

SRH
01-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Thats the part that made me think of it. Sounds a little ridiculous to me. Prime example of living about their means. They made it sound like they'd go homeless before they quit motocross.

def

there is something wrong with a parent who pushes there kid that hard into a sport....especially one as dangerous as mx, talk about living through your child

its alot like that toddlers and tiaras...the parents in that show are all deformed over weight ugly slobs living thru there kid

well same concept with the mini racers parents to an extent

nothing wrong with nuturing a childs talent but this is way beyond that

HondaRacing83
01-03-2012, 01:07 PM
teared me up

chucked
01-03-2012, 01:55 PM
I pay my bills, THEN go riding.....

TheLane
01-03-2012, 02:09 PM
That kid was DEFINITELY not being pushed into riding, he loved, and when his motor blew up you could tell he was just devestated. his parently are putting it all on the line to make their childs dream come true.

Agree with it or not, its touching that they care that much.

(( some of those parents are douche bags tho.))

HondaRacing83
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
That kid was DEFINITELY not being pushed into riding, he loved, and when his motor blew up you could tell he was just devestated. his parently are putting it all on the line to make their childs dream come true.

(( some of those parents are douche bags tho.)) Yeah like that one blonde ***** screaming and crying

mx Eli
01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
this was only the first half, It was a racer tv episode that was an hour long.

and I agree with lane he wasnt pushed into the sport you can see how into it he was, his parents just support him. that blonde lady just needs to stop screaming tho...:chinese:

finsteratv
01-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Blonde lady needs to take a drink and sit down. I dont think its right for parents to live through there kids. but if your kids are making it to Loretta Lynns then obviously they have a love and talent for riding. It's too bad that not all parents can help fulfill there kids dreams but its great that some can.

TheLane
01-03-2012, 06:59 PM
yeah i wanted to punch the blonde lady..... through the screen.

SRH
01-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by TheLane

(( some of those parents are douche bags tho.))

yeah im not saying all , the parents of the kids on 250 were just being good parents, but the blonde chick and meat head dad...they were just being bad parents pushing there kid like that, if you want it more than your kid your doing it for you