PDA

View Full Version : Quad Central II

stiffy
02-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Quad Central II sells bikes without titles but they say they do so when you give them the money they tell you that the person in charge has left for the day and they are the only one with the key to the safe where the titles are so to call back. But when you call back they act dumb or they say they never had a title in the first place. And theyTake parts off of other bikes so if you bring your bike in you may leave with someone elses parts. He sells used parts for the price of new ones and says they are new. Warning do not go there.

D-4our
03-01-2003, 12:32 AM
They seemed pretty legit when i went there.:(

CHAUNCY
03-01-2003, 01:09 AM
How did ya find this out ??? You buy a bike from them ???

Juggalo
03-01-2003, 04:14 AM
man i hope thats not true. cuz i love steve abbot!! hes the man!

Sporttrax400ex
03-01-2003, 04:45 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:devil

oldnumberseven
03-01-2003, 06:04 AM
That does not shock me! Personally I think Steve Abbot is a piece of sh_t. I now many people here in the southwest who have had problems with him.

AtvMxRider
03-01-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven
That does not shock me! Personally I think Steve Abbot is a piece of sh_t. I now many people here in the southwest who have had problems with him.

I have heard that several times.

400exdad
03-01-2003, 12:02 PM
I hope that's not true. I went there last year (I'm wearing the shirt right now. :) ) and thought he was pretty cool and seemed on the up and up. A Vegas local EX'r said his experience with QC2 was "less than stellar".

honda350r
03-01-2003, 08:37 PM
Abbott acts like he is the only one who knows anything! He also acts like a tweaker !!

I would not doubt if he does that sort of thing ....

Leo
03-01-2003, 10:49 PM
I have no idea about NV, but in NY if someone tried pulling that type of BS they wouldn't have to worry about being around long..

A quick call to the state and the officials would swarm in, they can site enough laws / regulations to close down a legit business, let alone a less than legit business :)

I know that NY ATV dealers can not buy / trade / sell / swap an ATV that does not have proper documentation.

Leo

stiffy
03-02-2003, 12:34 AM
he seems nice cause all he does is bs. but I went in there to get some pipe hangers for a banshee and I watched him take them off someones bike that was there getting worked on. NV has put him out of business before he has owned 2 shops already QCII is in someone elses name not his (he just works there). I went to buy paddles last year and he tried charging me forty bucks for each GBC tire then I looked closer and they had chips in them they weren't even new. He is an *****. He doesn't know how to shut his mouth.

Juggalo
03-02-2003, 03:21 AM
man that sucks to hear..i always thought steve abbot looked so cool in all those movies..i guess not.

03-02-2003, 03:26 AM
no that was me, he doesnt even know how to ride...

jeez the guy must be a dumbarse to screw people like that...id sue him

03-02-2003, 03:32 AM
how do u know thier not selling hot quads to u if thier not giving u paper work? hmmmm :bandit: ......too much miami vice and law and order:ermm:

CHAUNCY
03-02-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
how do u know thier not selling hot quads to u if thier not giving u paper work? hmmmm :bandit: ......too much miami vice and law and order:ermm:

You watch Miami Vice on tnn ??? He seemed like a pretty cool guy in the movies but when you find out about this stuff it just kinda bums you.:(

300exTJjeeper
03-02-2003, 04:28 AM
Geex I'm from SO cal and If I ever see that sh*t happen to me or any of my buddies. That person has some problems with me. Just like on the weekeneds I ran this one guy stealing a fuel jug from the campers next to us I ran him down with my quad and then brought him back to teh camp to wait for the owners to get there and then call the cops.

It does not surprise me that some people can act so kind and faithful but be a total a** inside.

VegasEx'r
03-02-2003, 05:24 AM
It amazes me that people go to QCII. I see him out at the dunes from time to time, and make it a point to try & avoid him.