PDA

View Full Version : scotts stabilizer with fasst flexx bars anyone running them?

sangheraent
12-30-2011, 11:31 PM
I got some fasst flexx bars and I'm considering getting the scotts stabilizer will they work together?

I want the scotts because I can use it for all of my bikes and swap it in 2 minutes.

D Bergstrom
12-31-2011, 12:08 AM
With the stock crossbars, I doubt it, but Fasst does make replacements that are "arched" for clearance. They are on their website.

Scotts also makes a low mount kit, could use that also and just avoid the bars, but will be more difficult to get to the stabilizer to remove it.

Doug

JM317
12-31-2011, 12:30 PM
I'm pretty sure Scotts only offers the top mount for 250r's, the low mounts are offered on most of the newer models. I had a Scotts on another quad and checked into swapping it to the 250r awhile back.

deathman53
12-31-2011, 04:19 PM
the website says it only works with stock steering stems, I have a pro-trak and Lsr stem, does anybody know if they work on them?

JM317
12-31-2011, 05:04 PM
They have several different clamp and arm combos, when I spoke to them they said they could be used on aftermarket stems if you gave them a few measurements. I don't think the price changed either with optional parts. You can go on their site and look at the install instructions and it shows pics of the 250r setup with stock stem.

brokenbones
01-01-2012, 12:18 PM
call fast flex they make high bend bars. I run a protrax front end,flex bars and a upper mount gpr, I can send you pics but dont know how to post pics

my 2 cents