PDA

View Full Version : sponsorships

honda144
12-29-2011, 09:05 AM
what are some good sponsorships to have for the mini quads?

Ryko racing
12-29-2011, 09:47 AM
A BANK.....LOL,

edwardsp&b
12-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Ryko racing A BANK.....LOL,

Ha Ha now thats funny! LOL

Most atv dads have picked a certain dealer to deal with (Hotquads, Gforce, Hetrick, Max RPM..) and they give a really good deal usually. Pick who your comfortable with and buy parts from them, they will be there to help you out.

The other thing is Hookit.com. Alot of the other riders are on there too. Its kinda like facebook, but with sponsorship opportunitys. Dont expect to get a full years ride with anyone, but you can pick up some discounts on some stuff. Spy Optics, is one of ours and we get 50% off. Thats 10.00 for a pair of really nice goggles, and I like their sunglasses too.
Bryan

chunky0071
12-29-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Ryko racing
A BANK.....LOL,

Funny But to true!!! LOL

chunky0071
12-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Ha Ha now thats funny! LOL

Most atv dads have picked a certain dealer to deal with (Hotquads, Gforce, Hetrick, Max RPM..) and they give a really good deal usually. Pick who your comfortable with and buy parts from them, they will be there to help you out.

The other thing is Hookit.com. Alot of the other riders are on there too. Its kinda like facebook, but with sponsorship opportunitys. Dont expect to get a full years ride with anyone, but you can pick up some discounts on some stuff. Spy Optics, is one of ours and we get 50% off. Thats 10.00 for a pair of really nice goggles, and I like their sunglasses too.
Bryan

OUr Spy is only 40% I need to buy from you!

selbygirl
12-29-2011, 04:08 PM
check out www hookit .com and if you use spy goggles check out outlaw racing or pit possy they have good prices on tear offs. and bike bandit gives 10% off to ama members. and for mini quads tech help marc at hotquads.. over the years of racing marc has saved me a lot of money and headachs.

desratt
12-29-2011, 05:50 PM
and some times you find a few companies that are cheaper then the so called sponsorships

honda144
12-29-2011, 06:07 PM
i tried to use hookit.com but i couldn't figure out how to upload photos. does anyone know how?

Hetrick Racing
01-04-2012, 08:05 AM
Take as many sponsors as you can even for minimal support and stick with them.

The reason I say this is loyalty to a company is big.
Example:When Joel was on his mini we started running Maxxis tires under their contingency program.Stick with them and it gets better, last year(8years later)he was in their Flier WITH A PAYCHECK and free tires.
Now remember Maxxis is not the only Contingency deal out there,DWT,,ITP ect.
The other thing is send numerous result pages and we love photos.