PDA

View Full Version : Dubois pa

Wdstone11
12-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Anyone know where to go ride a sport quad that don't cost an arm and leg

KXRida
12-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Depends how far you want to travel. Pa has numerous mx tracks throughout the state included very quad friendly breezewood.

Wdstone11
12-28-2011, 06:02 PM
I traveled 200 miles to lost trails and it sucked

250x_kyle
12-28-2011, 08:09 PM
callensburgh poker run in the summer is about 40 mins from you and a pretty good ride. once i get my pile put together im sure you and a couple of buddys could tag along on one of our trail rides.

HondaRacing83
12-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
callensburgh poker run in the summer is about 40 mins from you and a pretty good ride. once i get my pile put together im sure you and a couple of buddys could tag along on one of our trail rides. how far is that from me in meadville? ive been looking for poker runs, they shut down the cochranton quite a few years back and it had probably the best turn outs. the closest one ive found is the houtzdale one

Wdstone11
12-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Ok that sounds cool

250x_kyle
12-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
how far is that from me in meadville? ive been looking for poker runs, they shut down the cochranton quite a few years back and it had probably the best turn outs. the closest one ive found is the houtzdale one

its about an hour and 15 from you

TRXNICK
01-04-2012, 02:22 PM
There is a track in Phillipsburg, Pa. That is not far from you either, if you want to ride on a track. If you do like track riding there is MX573 in Montrose, Pa and there is a new place in Pa right off of interstate 84 just east of Scranton. I can't remember the name of it. I'am sure someone on here can tell you. Then there is Breezewood Proving Grounds, that is not to far from Dubois.

piejazz96
01-04-2012, 03:46 PM
The place you are thinking of is either headquarters mx or Hurricane Hills. Headquarters just shut down because their landlord went bankrupt and the bank kicked them out and didnt renew their lease. Hurricane Hills is the best track around the area. Its two of the rounds of NEATV

KXRida
01-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by TRXNICK
There is a track in Phillipsburg, Pa. That is not far from you either, if you want to ride on a track. If you do like track riding there is MX573 in Montrose, Pa and there is a new place in Pa right off of interstate 84 just east of Scranton. I can't remember the name of it. I'am sure someone on here can tell you. Then there is Breezewood Proving Grounds, that is not to far from Dubois.

Wild ride mx is in phillipsburg. Not a bad track either.

outacontrol
01-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Wild ride mx is in phillipsburg. Not a bad track either.

is it worth me driving an 1.5 hrs to get to? ive been on their site and it looked like their wasnt many jumps??