PDA

View Full Version : Lost trails Dunmore pa

Wdstone11
12-27-2011, 06:43 PM
Anyone go there?

mandmburke
01-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Yup, been there twice, nice trails, clearly marked and nice scenery as well. Well worth the trip and money.

Thumpin440ex
01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Is it alot of trails or just 1 or 2? I would like to go anywhere new, but it is a good drive for me

John

mandmburke
01-06-2012, 03:57 PM
http://ridelosttrails.com/

Check out their website above. They have 2000 acres of rideable terrain. We started riding at 11:00am and pulled into the parking lot around 4:00 pm, with some breaks of course. Probably did 15+ miles and really did not double up the trails much. They don't post trailmaps on the website, probably fearing poachers since there are other ways onto the property. If you go, check out the tunnel, top of the world and both the lake and reservoir. Definitely worth the ride in my opinion. There are some rocky areas, and they rate the trails from green to blue to red or black, sort of like ski areas, so you know what you are getting into. Hope that helps.

Crosshairs
01-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Its really big and the people are super nice....3 of us went there with our dirt bikes last summer...but that was a mistake..even though they have trials just for bikes, its best setup for 4 wheelers...I'm looking forward to going back. but not bringing the dirt bike this time..:)