PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gifts?

Drfat400ex
12-25-2011, 05:50 AM
What did everybody recive this christmas?
So far I've got a pair of Pro-Taper SE High Bend bars.

mineralgrey01gt
12-25-2011, 08:17 AM
I got money and an air compressor. No quad parts getting purchased with money even though some new front tires are in my near future for that thing

CJM
12-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Clothes

triplejay30349
12-25-2011, 09:23 AM
i got some blk leather chuck taylor shoes, some shirts and pants, a yz250f graphic set, a msr jersey, an olympic weight bench, a sony hd camcorder, and a heart rate/distance tracking watch

ZBlaster
12-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Brand new pair of Crocs, my old ones where trashed!

The kiddos got...

Levi (2 years old):
-Powerwheels X Games quad
-Fly helmet
-Scott goggles
-Black & Decker tool bench and tools
-LOTS of Cars stuff
-Big Lego blocks
-etc

Brooklyn (9 months):
-2 riding toys
-2 baby dolls
-Big swing for the porch
-2 jackets
-3 outfits
-etc

Both obviously got candy and all that.

Bought my wife a new camera, tripod, memory cards, camera case, etc.

Stickman400
12-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Clothes and tools that I already have.

finsteratv
12-25-2011, 10:47 AM
I asked for dirtbike tools, a neck roll (evs), and a Marlin model 60 22lr. i got the tire irons i sorta wanted and the neck roll along with a gift card for motosport but no marlin :ermm: got some clothes..but my brother got new headphones,lacrosse bag, Tusk nerfs with heel guards, and a bunchhh of other stuff. First thing he says is "hey look at how much more stuff i got" ..gotta love 13yr old brothers and fighting jelousy! haha..I know i got more than many others this christmas and im still glad for what i did recieve. besides it isnt about the presents! but come on..bro gets 180 nerf bars and they cant get me a 120 marlin :mad: ahhhh!

honda400ex2003
12-25-2011, 11:42 AM
my trip to idaho
game- command and conquer
clothes
butane cook top for my trip
pens for work
money clip and check book cover
spongebob chia pet
blow up suv mattress
knife and utility spoon for my trip
300+ hundred bucks and a couple of gift cards

made out pretty well for not asking for anything. I was just planning on getting my trip for christmas.

steve

250x_kyle
12-25-2011, 12:35 PM
well first off i got a new job wich was the main thing i wanted.

as far as gifts go
1. new cammo gear for archery.
2. craftsman cordless drill
3. and some cash and gift cards so far.

Tommy Warren
12-25-2011, 01:20 PM
just a little 80" samsung tv:)

FHKracingZ
12-25-2011, 01:27 PM
Coal bro, Coal.

madskrillz2
12-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Tech 8 light boots, clothes, 350 in cash, and a GoPro on order. Saint Nich spoiled me rotten this year

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
12-25-2011, 02:46 PM
F3 Shorty's. :D
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n399/Nova21/850f3a0d.jpg

finsteratv
12-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Looks like tommorow im gonna go buy myself a new Marlin model 60 and BSA RD30 red dot sight, late christmas gift..?

quad2xtreme
12-25-2011, 05:48 PM
Got mine almost a month ago but was allowed to ride it last weekend.

2010 Honda CRF250R

I'd post a pic but am too lazy to convert it to a small enough size. :p

QuadJunkies
12-25-2011, 06:29 PM
I bought myself photography studio equipment and PS...
got the kiddos FLY gear and clothing ..camera... vidoe games... my boy got a honda 450 last month so hes the spoiled one this year.....
Got the ole man a laptop, smart phone and a TV to keep him busy while hes working in the oil fields in ND.
Sucks not having him home for the holidays this year .:(

rbgnwa45
12-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Drum sticks, but I know I'll break them quick as they're 5A, which is why I bought (IIRC) B2's without heads and then duct taped them. 2 snare heads (for both sides - my snare head is currently duct tape). 12" tom head. 13" tom head. My drums sound dead so this is great, I had a warranty for a B8 cymbal kit but I lost it. $100. I was more interested in the design of the new Canadian $100 bill - it's bendy plastic, water-proof, holds form well, is see through/clear for about .75", and seems indestructible. It definetly feels like it's worth $100. It's mind boggling, it's future-money, today. :cool:

Ruby Soho
12-26-2011, 08:12 AM
2 new hats, a shirt, and some lounge pants.

im happy, but didnt get to spend it home with the family this year. but there is always next year

trailrider894
12-26-2011, 10:38 AM
1. new ARMY PT gear- from mom

2. Modern Warfare 2- from little bro ( he had all good intentions, even though the game sucks. )

3. Carhartt Work Coat- from Dad

4. a couple bucks from my only grandparent...

5. nothing...

Very un-eventful holiday season this year... But, glad to have family and the few things i got for christmas.

OldGuyonaQuad
12-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894

Very un-eventful holiday season this year... But, glad to have family and the few things i got for christmas.

Yep that's all that should matter

Eh xmas is for the kiddies since I get pretty much what I want the other 364 days of the year ;) but the wife did pick up a nice pair of padded Honda riding pants for me.

I have two girls 13 & 18 going on 50 they both got:
Ugg boots, clothing and gift cards from Areopastle, Holister, Abercrombie & fitch, Vitoria Secret, Claires & the mall

13 year old also got:
New Toshiba laptop, pink zebra linens & pink zebra luggage Plus other crap

18 year old also got:
Tiffany's sterling silver toggle heart braclet, 32" Samsung HD LED TV, zebra linens and zebra luggage. Plus other crap
(spolied brats)

thank god it's over

dxcody
12-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Smith Roll off goggles
Shock covers
Bell Helmet

KFC racing T shirt
Some Clothes

Getting to see my nephew, family, and best friend - Priceless!

Im happy! :D

HondaRacing83
12-26-2011, 04:24 PM
gift cards to the local dealership which i just spent on my 400ex, i came to my senses. **** bikes! gonna start a build on my 4hundy :p i got alot of clothes, a new ipod touch 4th gen, my dad took my 3rd gen which i have no clue why, because both my rents have iphone 4s's? and i got a swiss army knife, that thing is badass. my birthdays in like 2 weeks to

ben300
12-26-2011, 08:17 PM
i got a...

1) volcom snowboard/ski jacket
2)oakley boarding/ski pants
3) ridiculously nice scott ski gloves from my brother
4) some clothes
5) mindless little things from the grandparents..

my parents made out liek a bandit from me though

i live at home with them for the the time being and they just put in a new kitchen in the house so i got them a counter top 8 bottle wine fridge and stocked it with soem of their favorite wines, adn then i got them a set of nice wine glasses..

then, xmas ever morning, i just got tired of watching their ****ty *** reg def tv in the living room, so i just said **** it and went out and bought a 47" 1080p 240Hz vizio Razor LED tv with internet and apps...haahah :devil:

my dad was just dumb founded and mezmorized

400exHondaRider
12-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Well i got to spend some time with my 94 year old great grandpa, so that was pretty cool. but gift wise i got:

1. muli-tool
2. craftsman 154 piece tool set
3. craftsman 18 piece screwdriver set
4. underarmour sweatshirt
5. nice stand up/rolling toolbox
6. 300 cash

so for me it was a pretty good christmas, i think it was mostly my parents felt bad about the last two years with my dad loosing his job and things being pretty tight around the house. but on a second note im getting a new quad also just cant decide which one lol.

250x_kyle
12-26-2011, 08:56 PM
got to spend some time with my cousin and his 10.5 month old and got myself some new broad heads and a few more thigns for hunting.

Quad18star
12-26-2011, 09:12 PM
My wife bought me a portable ice fishing hut and my parents bought me a jack-all.

Tomorrow (our Boxing day due to city by-laws) my wife and I are going shopping for a leather sectional couch, a new tv and other stuff for the home we just bought. :D

finsteratv
12-26-2011, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Yep that's all that should matter

Eh xmas is for the kiddies since I get pretty much what I want the other 364 days of the year ;) but the wife did pick up a nice pair of padded Honda riding pants for me.

I have two girls 13 & 18 going on 50 they both got:
Ugg boots, clothing and gift cards from Areopastle, Holister, Abercrombie & fitch, Vitoria Secret, Claires & the mall

13 year old also got:
New Toshiba laptop, pink zebra linens & pink zebra luggage Plus other crap

18 year old also got:
Tiffany's sterling silver toggle heart braclet, 32" Samsung HD LED TV, zebra linens and zebra luggage. Plus other crap
(spolied brats)

thank god it's over How do you afford to ride with having 2 teen age girls? it must be the only thing keeping you sane -15yr old boy haha

QuadJunkies
12-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Lol indeed... glad its over.
Teenage kids are hard on a wallet.

01boneless
12-27-2011, 07:58 AM
a new laptop
red rad hoses (450)
case saver (450)
seat and one indust cover
sprokets
blingstar grab bar
tools
clothes
pj's :P
xbox alive mx.vs.atv
few more stuff

finsteratv
12-27-2011, 10:02 AM
oh plus "santa" put a card in my stocking good for a one day trip of riding on our property :p With my father signature ofcourse!
Plus i picked myself up the one thing i wanted besides that^ since they seemed to space it..one thing on my list..ha

Drfat400ex
12-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Well now that christmas is done, I've got everything I'm going to get so heres what eltse I got. New black PowerMadd Star Series Handguards, 5" powermadd risers which are going to have to be traded in for some 3" because I don't want to bother getting brake line and throttle cable extentions, and $50 gift card for royal distributing. hopefully going there later this week to pick up some goodies, FX all grip seat cover, polyetheline skid plate, X series handguards, and taking back my risers and windshield. :)

Aarons 01 400EX
12-28-2011, 08:10 AM
The wife got a new Keurig coffee maker and some stripper boots (there is a little stripper in every woman) :D

The son got a a powerwheels Raptor ATV(couldn't convince the wife to get him a 50cc dirtbike yet, have to get him to ride a bicycle first), and a bunch of books, little trucks and motorcycles. And since his 3rd Bday is the 30th, he will get a bunch of other little toys.

I got some LSU stuff, a 5 piece nailer kit from Lowes when it was on BF sale, a 3 piece drill/impact kit from lowes.

Wills77
12-28-2011, 08:54 AM
clothes from fourtech, fox, underarmour
shoes
free weights
forza 4
movies
40in lcd flatscreen
bluray player with wifi
tools
rc car parts

this is my first year in idk how long that i didnt get new mx gear for christmas haha