PDA

View Full Version : ATVORF2 Names???

Extremeracer167
02-28-2003, 01:31 PM
Hey everyone, i just got y network adapter the other day(girlfriend got it for me for our anniversary:D ) and i just wanna know whos who and who the fa st guys are. THe only guy that ive really LOST to so far was Rob440EX, man that sucka is FAST! My name is EXTREME. I usually only get on around 10PM to play. But just wonderin whos who.

JUSTINcredible
02-28-2003, 01:34 PM
i havent played online in a very long time but im Wenzel #37 on there

KJ#14
02-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Fast people:

Airmania
JB416EX
ROB440EX
Timian
Leser
FastMike
KJ <<<< thats me:D
Codenine
Works
Stang
Spectre
Dick211
Raptorle
Skeptix

That's the names that poped into my head........there are more fast people than what I listed.

Extremeracer167
02-28-2003, 02:37 PM
tack EXTREME onto that list;)

RAPTORLE
02-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the props KJ!!!!

Hey Extreme Racer. Are you the one that posted the information about the High Voltage MX park? If so, what the dilly with the track? Is there a woods track, or just MX?

Extremeracer167
02-28-2003, 03:54 PM
its just a MX track for now. But since your so close to me, if ya wanna get hooked up and do some Harescrambles, let me know and we will hit it up. I mainly just do XC, but ive been on the track a few times. Its a pretty tough track. If u like BIG air, u will like the track. They had a 90 ft triple, but took it out and made a HUGE and i cannot stress HUGE step-up. There is 2 walkthrough tunnels underneath it. But its about a mile and a half long, through a valley. Good rythm section, 60 ft tabletop, some 30-40 ft doubles. Its a nice track. But its more oriented towards bikes. There is also a supercross track that is def. a true supercross track. If u had a stadium around it, it would look like a Pro Supercross track. They are in the process of putting in a HUGE underground watering system right now,a dn should be done around APril. Thats when they are planning to get the track open again for some practices. check out the site for some other info. www.highvoltagemxpark.com Hope i answered your Q's

raptor_02
02-28-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by KJ#14
Fast people:

Airmania
JB416EX
ROB440EX
Timian
Leser
FastMike
KJ <<<< thats me:D
Codenine
Works
Stang
Spectre
Dick211
Raptorle
Skeptix

That's the names that poped into my head........there are more fast people than what I listed. oh i c how it is . Airmania 1st huh :grr That just makes me practice harder, lol ;)

KJ#14
02-28-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
oh i c how it is . Airmania 1st huh :grr That just makes me practice harder, lol ;)

I knew you were gonna like that one. LOL:D Hey I'm just trying to let you see what it will look like if you come in second in the Series to Air.......I guess you dont like the way it looks. I'm sure you will get the job done man.:)

raptor_02
03-01-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by KJ#14
I knew you were gonna like that one. LOL:D Hey I'm just trying to let you see what it will look like if you come in second in the Series to Air.......I guess you dont like the way it looks. I'm sure you will get the job done man.:) i don't know air is pretty slick. If I dont win i'll still be happy. I can say i'm the 2nd fastest person in the WORLD on dial up. That's awesome :D