PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas!!!!!!!

01boneless
12-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Merry christmas to everyone and happy new year.!!!!! its been like springs here most of december and was 55 out today:eek2: i dont think we will have a white xmas but ohh well :blah:

ATVMX33
12-21-2011, 10:51 AM
51 here right now!

XCRacer236
12-21-2011, 11:28 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 50 here.. :cool:

01boneless
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
its a record it just hit 68 here!!!! almost 70 degree's!!

Pappy
12-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Merry Christmas!

Rainy here but plenty of Christmas music on so it still feels like the season haha

finsteratv
12-21-2011, 12:33 PM
35 in oregon! seems like it rains when its above freezing but gets dry when its feezing :scary:

buck440
12-21-2011, 02:09 PM
i hate this time of the year. from thanksgiving to jan 6. nothing but greedy *** worthless family getting together pretending they give a **** about each other putting on a fake *** smile till the time they leave. next year i swear to god i'm going to blow my load in the cheese ball and snot rocket in the mash taters at a "family" get together.

i got the collections up my *** about a phone bill and i lost my part time job and my credit is going downhill. i am about to be late for a payment to the bank and then they'll be up my *** about the money too. my family can't even lend me $47.70 to buy me 30 more days on a payment.

as a result to all this i started drinking again from all the stress after being 6 months sober...drank every day...now back to it again. selling anything i own and getting ripped off by a pawn shop just to buy food. to top it all off i shaved my junk the other day and nicked my right nut and it's still stings like hell.

Merry Christmas to all (the rest edited)

woodsman250r
12-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by buck440
i hate this time of the year. from thanksgiving to jan 6. nothing but greedy *** worthless family getting together pretending they give a **** about each other putting on a fake *** smile till the time they leave. next year i swear to god i'm going to blow my load in the cheese ball and snot rocket in the mash taters at a "family" get together.

i got the collections up my *** about a phone bill and i lost my part time job and my credit is going downhill. i am about to be late for a payment to the bank and then they'll be up my *** about the money too. my family can't even lend me $47.70 to buy me 30 more days on a payment.

as a result to all this i started drinking again from all the stress after being 6 months sober...drank every day...now back to it again. selling anything i own and getting ripped off by a pawn shop just to buy food. to top it all off i shaved my junk the other day and nicked my right nut and it's still stings like hell.

Merry Christmas to all

Could be a lot worse...I hear cancer is a *****...

buck440
12-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Could be a lot worse...I hear cancer is a *****...

yah it is. never getting to know your grandparents and having to watch your own father die slowly from it. thankfully i got some time bought when i had a lump removed and light chemo years back but knowing in the future it'll probably finish me off around 55 years old.

i live life wrecklessly and without regrets so i'm pretty happy, and yes it could be worse, somehow.

Merry Christmas!

01boneless
12-21-2011, 04:34 PM
^^6 wow bro that chit does suck but there is kids living in cardboard boxes eating pieces of bread for xmas. jus saying could be a whole lot worse!

merry xmas everyone

catch22blaster
12-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Merry Christmas Everybody

Drfat400ex
12-21-2011, 07:33 PM
40 here man :( normally like 10 around this time!!! and lots of snow, but instead... RAIN! Merry Christmas though!!!

01boneless
12-21-2011, 07:46 PM
thanks bro we have had no snow at all and been like spring lol merry xmas to u to!