PDA

View Full Version : 250R Decals

dsaint77
12-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Search turns up a hundred old threads. Nothing on a the site sponsors. Who is making Frame and Cosmetic OEM Decal sets? For the Frame I am going to need a 1987 Sticker.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Adam

superman
12-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Damn, this question seems to be asked about once a week on here now so I'm just gonna copy/paste my response thats in the other thread...

"ddrslap" makes the best 250R repro decals I have ever seen in person, and they are made of the correct material. I had some OEM decals for my builds and some that I sent them to make reproductions of as well, they make a complete set for the 89 TRX and I'm pretty sure they do the complete set for the 88 as well. Just email them direct and tell them what all decals you need and they will send pics and prices, sanda97@comcast.net Good luck, Ryan

dsaint77
12-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks I appreciate it. I did email them, but the thread was old. So they may or may not be making them. Again, I searched, Looked, Emailed, but it was an old thread. Also checked Site Sponsors. So when all else Fails with the SEARCH button you ask the question. Research was done, answer was found but information was dated.

Thanks for the reply

Adam

superman
12-18-2011, 09:55 PM
No problem, I know their still doing decals, I got 2 sets from them recently and they are working on some other stuff for me now. Good luck

atv fan 28
12-18-2011, 10:04 PM
I emailed them last week after superman posted their email address. They responded the very next day.

DoonRider
12-18-2011, 10:17 PM
I just got a couple "1989" frame decals from him a couple weeks ago. The email address is current.