PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade parts for a good useable cylinder and piston

timothypantera
12-18-2011, 04:59 AM
somthing in my bottom end pulled into my cylinder and ruined a brand new cyl & piston theres a big gouge in my cyl and 2 bad chips on my piston all junk 2 weeks old less than 2 hours on everything. I have some good parts i'm not using i have a complete stator and flywheel assembly with lighting very clean and shiny works great ( gauranteed to work ) also have in great shape a 86 headlite and cage assembly fully functional with no bends and has a new bulb, maier front louvered hood ( black ) like new, stock radiator shrouds, a stock head pipe real decent with gaurd. i'm not willing to give all of this but i will be more than fair for a plug n play set up so if you see somthing you need or want i can produce pics on request so i can only trade x mas is killing me so i just lost 400$ in parts but all parts are described acurate and are all workin kinda just need cylinder and piston thanks for looking and merry x mas, ps must be for a 86 trx