PDA

View Full Version : Durhamtown

edwardsp&b
12-16-2011, 07:50 AM
The SSQSA race got cancelled down in Fla for the 31 of Dec. So, we are trying to get a bunch of mini quad riders at Durhamtown on that same weekend. We are thinking about coming in on the 29 and riding the 30-31. Since we live close we will probably stay on through Sat and leave for home late sunday evening the 1st.

We should be able to get all the mini riders on the Bomber track, which is the National track. Its not usually open to quads except for the occasional races, and most of the out of towners probably havent ridden it or even seen it at Durhamtown because it sits way back on the property. If you havent seen it there are a ton of videos on youtube of the track just look up "mini quads racing at Durhamtown/Bomber track.

Should be a good crowd, hope to see a bunch show up.

eightysix86
12-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Must be nice to live that close!! LOL Cant make it that weekend, trying for the 14th!

chunky0071
12-19-2011, 06:32 AM
Wished we could make it but we are still trying to put it back together. Hope every one has fun we are going to try and come down Feb. 4th and to test and tune on the track.
Chuck

nastynotchback1
12-25-2011, 09:19 AM
i think we are going to cancel our camping trip for that weekend so we can come down on the 31st.Got a guy that wants to come also but his son got a dirt bike for Christmas.Think it will be okay for him to ride the track with the rest?this is his first bike so he will be alittle slow.

edwardsp&b
12-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah that would be fine......Ben will have his dirtbike too.

jettquad17
12-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Sounds like a party!

nastynotchback1
12-30-2011, 12:59 PM
I am a bad father.I forgot my youngest son's birthday is the 31st and i always spend time doing what they want to on there b-day.Look out Gamestop and Xbox 360 lol

Maybe next time yall get a big group up we can be there.