PDA

View Full Version : Little riding vid of last weekend( go pro)

Thumpin440ex
12-14-2011, 09:26 PM
My buddy threw it together rite quick.. Given this was the first time riding this trail, so its not kick your a55 fast, it was muddy as hell in some parts.. He has the camera on, I am the guy on the 400 in the begg, the wheelie pic at the end :P Good times, def more vids to come..

John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmM7INKVRU&hd=1

honda400ex2003
12-14-2011, 10:28 PM
looks like some great trails. My type of riding there!

steve

slightlybent47
12-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Nice vid, I like the angle on the camera. Most helmet cams are set to low and all you can see is the front bumper. Nice trails, looks like fun.

tbrackman84
12-15-2011, 07:48 AM
cool man, I need to get one of these real soon:D

CJM
12-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
cool man, I need to get one of these real soon:D

makes two of us, I think Ill treat myself to one after xmas.

You mounted it to the side of the helmet I take it and not the top John?

As for the riding, very nice trails-so much more open than the ones Im on lol..

Thumpin440ex
12-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by CJM
makes two of us, I think Ill treat myself to one after xmas.

You mounted it to the side of the helmet I take it and not the top John?

As for the riding, very nice trails-so much more open than the ones Im on lol..

Yes Marc it was on the side.. He seems to have better luck with it like that.. He just picked up a handle bar mount also.. We are going to do some diff angles, put it on the rear grab bar, facing behind, get each other tearing it up.. Also hope to get some good vids of my truck, edit it all together.. Trails were def decent, just need to go again once they fix some big ruts(dirt bikes) and it is dry... BTW the stem went out on BIG BROWN TODAY my friend..

Thanks guys

John

CJM
12-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Yea I always felt mounting it to the top you get to see too much of the visor or your staring straight at the ground due to the way its mounted, side works sooo much better.

Thanks for shipping out the stem today, maybe if Im lucky they will get it here by next monday :) Thanks again for that!

Drfat400ex
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Man that was a nice vid. Wish my computer wasn't being such a POS and would let me save the video I took last weekend on it. Two inches of fresh snow on the best trails around, it was sweet. :)

HondaPohl
12-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Nice vid! I myself just got a gopro for my b-day. It is awesome.

Thumpin440ex
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys.. Yes the GP is def nice.. I am going to get my own 1080p one here very soon..

John