PDA

View Full Version : Nj Ride This Weekend!!!

beerock
12-07-2001, 01:06 PM
YO!!!!

anyone who wants to ride the trails down by me and ride a sick motocross track COME DOWN TO MV PIT!!

It is exit 63 on the parkway in manahawkin NJ, so west on rt 72 and then turn around at the first light and go to motor vehicles the road turns left or you can go straight to park your trucks
TRY not to park in a open area, park in the woods, or away from the main road.PLEASE!! but dont block any trails.

There is a hidden road where a couple people I know park. JUST DONT PARK BY THE MAIN DIRT ROAD.

Ill be there on saturday and sunday let me know if your going,( I ride there every weekend) This is what my bike looks like:
my name is broque pronounced BROCK

12-07-2001, 07:57 PM
I don't think I'll make there this weekend, but I hope to catch up with you soon!!!!

beerock
12-08-2001, 08:10 AM
what? no ones goin riding ???? whats up ??

today may be a rain date......Im goin riding still though, gonna put my clark 4gal and my lonestar +2 +1 stem:)

beerock
12-08-2001, 09:49 PM
Ok, it rained today, that means sunday is gonna be great for riding!!!!!!!!

whos going down????

I was busy putting new parts on my bike, 4gal clark taNK and a lonestar +2 +1 stem ;)

look at the topic tank and stem, I have a pic in there

400exRacerX
12-08-2001, 10:14 PM
Well theres snow on the ground up here and my quad isnt exactly together so I will not be down there this weekend, maybe next season.

12-09-2001, 02:03 PM
hey man i go there a lot with like 5 people but i have been getting chased by cops on quads and they arent messin around they got raptors, 400exs, and other monsters i heard it was because some kids tore up the cops shooting range because they never used to care

beerock
12-09-2001, 03:03 PM
I havent heard anythinglike that, I know they have quads but they dont really mind about mv pit.

I rode out on the track all dayand it was awesome since it rained all yesterday!!!!
DIDNT SEE ANY OF YOU GUYS COME UP TO ME THOUGH

I guess none of you went..... I was there all day.....

well HOW BOUT NEXT WEEEKEND?????

after next weekend I am tearing my bike apart.

12-09-2001, 03:54 PM
but u do go to stafford townshipright and i heard the opposite i heard they dont care bout the trails

12-09-2001, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by beerock
YO!!!!

anyone who wants to ride the trails down by me and ride a sick motocross track COME DOWN TO MV PIT!!

It is exit 63 on the parkway in manahawkin NJ, so west on rt 72 and then turn around at the first light and go to motor vehicles the road turns left or you can go straight to park your trucks
TRY not to park in a open area, park in the woods, or away from the main road.PLEASE!! but dont block any trails.

There is a hidden road where a couple people I know park. JUST DONT PARK BY THE MAIN DIRT ROAD.

Ill be there on saturday and sunday let me know if your going,( I ride there every weekend) This is what my bike looks like:
my name is broque pronounced BROCK

where is that hidden road or where else can u park because we usually park by the mulch pile on the dirt road across from the pit

beerock
12-09-2001, 09:32 PM
yeah you DONT want to park by the mulch pit, that is where the cops drive up and down.
I would say once you go down the road from rt 72 go straight instead of turning right to go by the mulch pit.
atthe frist tral you see on the right side DRIVE DOWN THAT TRAIL and stay with the fence to your right side(drving in) after your first right(hugging the fence) there is a little spot to park in the woods. thats a good spot(ive seen people park there before).

last weekend is probably my last weekend riding down the shore.

that +2 +1 stem makes the bike so much easier through the whoops and helps me with the twist throttle

beerock
12-14-2001, 10:20 AM
Whos coming to mv pit this weekend??

ill be there as usual.........

beerock
12-14-2001, 04:12 PM
WTF?? no one wants to ride with me?:o

12-14-2001, 05:49 PM
I ride at the NJORVP in chatsworth. My boy just got nailed at Sarco so not more illegal riding for me. I will be at the park on saturday the 15th.

beerock
12-14-2001, 10:16 PM
down by mtor vehicle if yo ridee accoringly you have no problem, I wont go TO sarco becauae i hAVE TO RUN from the cops, no need for that noise by motor vehicle

rossano
08-02-2002, 01:39 PM
i sent you an email with my cell #

please call me asap. me and my bud wanna come down and ride. we were going to try chatsworth but we already know it's garbage. you know of some good stuff or what? we're gonna be leaving upstate ny on sat afternoon. then we're gonna probably hang on sat nite in seaside or somewheres like that where the girlees are at. then, sunday morning, we are ready to RIPP. whaddya think man

-rossano

optikid123
08-02-2002, 03:25 PM
i went to sarco yesterday NO ONE not a soul

bansheeguy77
08-03-2002, 02:06 PM
thats cause this post was like a year old.