PDA

View Full Version : Clean 440ex... full mx built WTT

Shafer777
12-13-2011, 08:24 AM
i have a fully built 440ex. i am looking to trade for a decent 450, or even a 04-05 450 motor and other misc parts.

JE 13.5 440 piston and jug
kibblewhite oversize valves, hotcam, hardface rockers, ti retainers ect
decent port and pollish
Doug Eichner series carb
aluminum oil tank with cooling holes, fan mounted on oil cooler
aluminum airbox with relocated battery/electrics
the pipe is kinda rigged, its a huge GT thunder header running into a graydon proline muffler (the GP head was super small and the GT muffler was stupid loud, so i got best of both worlds)

American Star a-arms with works tripple rate remote rez shocks
rear is Lonestar +2 swinger and carrier, custom link, and durablue adj. axle.
frame has been gussetted, and everything freshly PC'd

theres other things im most likely forgetting, its a strong quad, holds up with the 450s really well while remaining calm enough to trail ride with. im getting ready for nationals next year and would like to get a backup motor for my 05 just in case something happens i can just swap motors and finish the weekend.

i will post pics once my friend returns it, his weekend of barrowing it has kinda extended into the week.... not to happy bout that...

call me at 419-631-5920, i do not have any messaging, or email (school blocks it and no internet at home), but i will most likely be on here daily. thanks, dylan

hondarider421
12-13-2011, 09:24 PM
do u still have the bike if so i have alot of 450r mx parts u might be somewhat interested in including a built motor message me or call me anytime i live in louisiana and number is 9852473221

Shafer777
12-14-2011, 09:37 AM
PM sent