PDA

View Full Version : Ohlins shocks...

Tommy 17
12-07-2001, 11:28 AM
my friends bro in law just bought these shocks and he told me he paid 1,000 for them... they are single rate shocks they only have one spring and its yellow... they then have a rezzy thats built onto the shock sorta like the works stadiums... are these shocks any good and is that the real price... i think hes lieing to me because i caught him in a nice big old lie wit his motor work... the dumbbum was tellin me about how he has his motor built by the same guy as me and he told me its a custom motor stock bore wit a xr400 cam and it will smoke a raptor and hes the only 400 that this guys ever built and i just laughed at him and i go wow i bet u feel like a dumbarse and the guy goes y i got bc thats the guy that built my 406 wit a tc cam 2 weeks ago and he just look and knew he was busted.... i love it when people try to lie to u...

12-07-2001, 11:47 AM
Ohlins shocks are good shocks,,,they use a special feature when rapping the spring like nascars use. They perform like dual rate springs,,,I don't know the cost of them and I think there ugly but I'm sure they work great compared to stock,,heck I'd use em..

Giz400ex
12-07-2001, 04:39 PM
How can a shock be ugly????? or just put a shockwear on it!!

trx400ex
12-07-2001, 04:51 PM
ohlins are awesome and expensive