PDA

View Full Version : OEM sticker repros

skraut
12-12-2011, 08:23 AM
I know this has been talked about before, and I have done some research already, but can anyone point me in the right direction of a complete 1988 sticker repro kit. I am in need of all fender, frame and would even like the front and rear shock decals. I have most of the originals that could be used as a templet if needed. Thanks for any info.

250Renvy
12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
If you have most of the originals, the easiest thing would be to go into a shop and get them scanned and printed. If you don't want to take them out of the package, then there should be someone that has a set.

Ask Andy Seibel, he should know.

superman
12-12-2011, 08:46 PM
"ddrslap" makes the best 250R repro decals I have ever seen in person, and they are made of the correct material. I had some OEM decals for my builds and some that I sent them to make reproductions of as well, they make a complete set for the 89 TRX and I'm pretty sure they do the complete set for the 88 as well. Just email them direct and tell them what all decals you need and they will send pics and prices, sanda97@comcast.net Good luck, Ryan

skraut
12-13-2011, 08:18 AM
thank you for info.