PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Ford F250 diesel 6speed 4x4 low miles

blacknblue#2
12-11-2011, 01:31 PM
This is a 2006 Ford F-250 Reg. Cab 6 speed 4x4 DIESEL. I bought this truck brand new in December 2005 with 14 miles on it, It now reads 76XXX. I drive it so it changes. This truck was ordered to spec for what I wanted. It is an XLT so it has power windows, power locks, power mirrors, AC, Tilt wheel, CD player, push button 4x4 and center arm rest console. The truck has the cloth seats but it has the vinyl floorboard instead of carpet. It has the factory ford brake controler, a bumper hitch and a weld in gooseneck hitch. It has a set of 295/70-17 Nitto terra grapplers that are 50-75% tread.. I have taken very good care of the truck but have used it when I needed it. The oil was changed every 5000 miles and the fuel filters were changed every 10,000. I never let anything mechanical go untouched on the truck. When it had a problem start to occur I fixed it/had it fixed. The truck does have some small dints and dings on the tailgate from being used over the years. Most the miles are from long highway trips. Ive always had an everyday beater that Ive used locally. Im not pressed to sell the truck so please no low-balls I really hate to see it go but just ready for something different. I did price it with a little room for negotiation. The truck is dirty in the pics due to me driving it but it will be cleaned thoroughly inside and out you see it in person. I prefer you just come look at it in person and see what it is outside of the pictures. If anyone from a great distance is interested I can get all the pics you need of anything you want to see before you make the drive. Call me and ask me anything you want to about it. I can be reached at 937-779-9652. I work from 7am to 4:30pm so between those times you can txt me if you want to know anything. Im asking 19,000 OBO

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/IMAG0065-1-1.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/aerospac/IMAG0067.jpg

shadd_27
12-12-2011, 07:30 AM
pm sent

blacknblue#2
12-12-2011, 09:18 AM
PM replied and Thanks for the interest and offer!! Not lookin to trade guys. I really do hate to let it go and will prolly shed a tear lol. But the wife gave me the news that we are 7 months away from a growing family so reg cab standard shift trucks wont be my style truck from now on. I got my eye on something bigger so just lookin to sell this one. Thanks! Im open to any good reasonable offers im not hard to work with.

rollie
12-27-2011, 02:36 PM
SICK truck! tumbs up for diesels with sticks:D

you should have no problems getting 19,000 for that truck!

blacknblue#2
12-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Thanks man. Its sold. Sold it within about a week. Guy jewed me just a couple hundred bucks and that was fine with me. I priced it expecting to be talked down some lol