PDA

View Full Version : WORST Quad Investment

Drfat400ex
12-08-2011, 04:50 PM
What is the worst thing you invested in for you're quad? Sure have heard alot of horror storys about products that were supposed to be awesome but were the biggest hunk of stuff ever. So lets hear from experiance.

mx8
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Lonestar swingarm. Powder coat never stayed on, and swingarm cracked. They never replaced it and did a half *** weld job on it. And would not replace the powder coat that flaked off, For no reason, only used it a few times. Never bought loanstar again.

tbrackman84
12-08-2011, 06:58 PM
i got ac nerf bars one time and hated having them on so bad i took them off after an hour of riding and resold them, not really a "bad" part, just not something I liked

HondaPohl
12-08-2011, 07:25 PM
When I was 13 I bought the ROOST BOOST for my 87 Kawi Tecate 250. At that time I didnt know it was snake oil.

beastlywarrior
12-08-2011, 07:26 PM
ebc clutch, never got it right. finally just gave out and i got a nice barnett

Honda#4
12-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Only thing I can think of is my LSR axle that has rust spots all over it, not a bad investment just disappointed about the whole thing and it wasn't ridden on that much.

quad2xtreme
12-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4
Only thing I can think of is my LSR axle that has rust spots all over it, not a bad investment just disappointed about the whole thing and it wasn't ridden on that much.

X2. Got the latest axle they released about a year ago for my wife. It was rusting about 6 weeks later. My RPM Dominator is still fine and been on the quad for 2 years.

Kawie450r
12-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Procom adjustable ecu. Nothing but nightmares with that thing.

beastlywarrior
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Oh ya all balls carrier bearings i blew through them in no time

Kawie450r
12-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by beastlywarrior

Oh great i just bought a set of these.

Wired
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Got 2 durablue axles for my KFX.... SNAP!

Tommy Warren
12-09-2011, 05:00 AM
any honda product is a terrible investment:devil:

chronicsmoke
12-09-2011, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren

In the Blue corner: Tommy Warren

In the Red Corner: 85% of people that visit this site.

lol :D

fastrnrik
12-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
When I was 13 I bought the ROOST BOOST for my 87 Kawi Tecate 250. At that time I didnt know it was snake oil.

LOL I put one of those on my ol LT250 back in the day when I was about the same age. Thought I had me something! LOL

I bought one on ebay a while ago for a couple bucks and hung it in the shop just to make me laugh.

ronnoc47
12-09-2011, 09:13 AM
One that I will always remember is when I bought a set of Billet rear fender brackets for my trx450r on eBay from Sandstorm Racing. Total POS. The guy was also a POS and would not refund my money even though he had a satisfaction gauranteed policy.

BlasterEaten250
12-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Oh ya all balls carrier bearings i blew through them in no time I was trying to think of something and this is the only thing I have bought that made me throw something across the garage :scary:

mineralgrey01gt
12-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Mine would be the 100+ stainless polished bolt kits. PURE FREAKING CRAP. ill never forget the first time i took my trx250r out after i built it (i used that crap bolt kit) you could ride behind me and rebuild a 250r with the parts that came off. Talk about crap. Thats even after I put loctite on them and tightened them down very good.

wilkin250r
12-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
Mine would be the 100+ stainless polished bolt kits. PURE FREAKING CRAP. ill never forget the first time i took my trx250r out after i built it (i used that crap bolt kit) you could ride behind me and rebuild a 250r with the parts that came off. Talk about crap. Thats even after I put loctite on them and tightened them down very good.

Yeah, they stretch. They're garbage.

Not a significant investment, but Spider Grips were pure junk. I had several sets, after seeing the first set dissintegrate in no time, I threw the other sets away.

fastredrider44
12-09-2011, 12:52 PM
I can't say there are any parts that have been total crap, but it sucks when you punture a brand new tire, or wear through a set of brakes in a mud race, or bend a new steering stem in a wreck, something along those lines.

I lost a works connection oil plug out of a brand new motor and lost all oil and locked it up.

Broke a KW valve and trashed a brand new cylinder, piston and freshly ported head.

Stupid things like that. I have a stack of proken parts at home. I think I have broken or damaged everything on a 450R at sometime or another...

madskrillz2
12-09-2011, 01:38 PM
First one was Burgard A arms I bought for my Z400 back in the day. Seems like I broke a ball joint every other weekend and the powdercoat sucked. Next was AC Black Line pro pegs. I love the way they feel on the quad but I can't quit breaking footpeg bolts. They should have come with some longer ones and that would solve the problem.

Drfat400ex
12-09-2011, 03:22 PM

They work alright but hell yeah they go fast

quad2xtreme
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Drfat400ex
They work alright but hell yeah they go fast

All Balls = chinese junk.

fastredrider44
12-09-2011, 03:43 PM
All balls is ok if you pull the seals out and pack them full of grease first. I typically prefer Pivot works.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
12-09-2011, 03:52 PM

I'm in Tommy's Corner.

deathman53
12-09-2011, 04:43 PM
worst thing I bought has to be a kawi 85 tecate 3, you couldn't ride it w/o something going wrong on it. Most of the time it was in need of repair. second is a amp-link, those bearings/ chain rollers are junk. Third would be holeshot xct 23" front tires and 22" rears, wow!!! are they heavy and don't grab that good. Funny they were on the worst 4 wheeled atv I owned, 97 yamaha warrior, so was the amp-link. What a heavy turd it was. It was reliable to say good things about it, but nimble, light, very responsive and solid feeling........it wasn't. I didn't ride it much after I got a 86 honda 250r. I rode a 86 atc200x and 85/86 atc250r for years and had nothing but good times w/ little work on them.

Tommy Warren
12-09-2011, 05:32 PM
kibblewhite valves......go with ferrera

mxrcr103
12-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Funny you mentioned the amp link. It was on the top of my list also. didnt figure many people would even know what it was! My latest crap investment has to be my poorly built almost never recieved after being told it was in stock tank cover for my 450r from trp. I was lied to multiple times about it being shipped and after the first ride it blew off 2 dime size spots of the outer coating. He said to send it back and he would fix it. Of course it had new graphics on it and he didnt even want to pay for shipping. I just patched it up myself. It is made from fiberglass for those who are not familiar.

beastlywarrior
12-09-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
worst thing I bought has to be a kawi 85 tecate 3, you couldn't ride it w/o something going wrong on it. Most of the time it was in need of repair. second is a amp-link, those bearings/ chain rollers are junk. Third would be holeshot xct 23" front tires and 22" rears, wow!!! are they heavy and don't grab that good. Funny they were on the worst 4 wheeled atv I owned, 97 yamaha warrior, so was the amp-link. What a heavy turd it was. It was reliable to say good things about it, but nimble, light, very responsive and solid feeling........it wasn't. I didn't ride it much after I got a 86 honda 250r. I rode a 86 atc200x and 85/86 atc250r for years and had nothing but good times w/ little work on them.
Aw man my warrior with suspension and built motor is my favorite quad ive ever had and it shows its the only one ive kept over the years

Stickman400
12-09-2011, 06:04 PM
I also just ordered All Balls bearings for my front hubs and steering stem, lol. I've bought them before and they've been hit or miss. I think it was mainly what I was riding in though. I'd have to say my Durablue Eliminator axle. It's not a bad product and held up well to what I put it through, but their customer service is terrible. I sent them my bent axle and 1 1/2 months later I get it back and it's still bent, WTF? I can't really remember anything else off the top of my head.

ikas
12-09-2011, 07:08 PM
The worst thing I bought for my quad is my current front end. First, it was wrong in the ad stood that it fit my 05 trx. But I was wrong it was for a 06 -. So I had to switch to 06 - spindels. But the machine did not preform as good. I still had large camber problems.

Will have to fabricate the a-arms for my likings.

Nonelinear.

BlaineKaiser450
12-09-2011, 08:09 PM
From a financial standpoint my 04 450r that I used to have was the worst, wayyyyy to much money into that thing. Looking back I could have got a dirt bike instead and still had more than enough to do pretty much anything I could want :ermm: live and learn I guess

01boneless
12-10-2011, 06:29 PM
kibblewhite valves......go with ferrera

this kibblewhite suck and one reason im going ferrea is cause there shiney :blah:

Drfat400ex
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM
I can't offhand think of anything that was a really bad investment for any of my four wheelers. One thing that I can think of that is related to them is the helmet cam I bought, POS!!! Oregon Scientific ATC3K Waterproof Action Cam. What a hunk of crap! It was supposed to be "bounce proof", bull! Drove on a paved road sitting completely still and it still wobbled all over the place, after five miles an hour all you can hear is static, in the middle of a bright day it looks all dark and can't see detail, and it's zoomed in so far all that you can see when riding is the ground blurring by! and I hardly ever used it and the damn rubber band that holds it around your helmet snapped! NEVER BUY ONE OF THOSE!!!

Here is a video I put on my youtube channel the day I got it for a low price of $230!!! Could have bought a go pro for a bit more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpaYY9Q4lk&feature=related

yellowzo3
12-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Nothing crazy, but probably the OMF radiator shrouds I had on my Z400. They looked alright for a while but I took them off and never looked back. I don't think it made the bike run any cooler or anything anyway.

Now that I think of it... my Hipers with the integrated hubs were pretty annoying. Such a pain to change wheels and deal with all that. Never had a problem with them, but I'd never buy another set with integrated hubs... just don't see a point to them.

CJM
12-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I didnt buy it, came on my quad since I bought it used. MSR Raptor clutch lever and perch. I literally rode the bike 4x since I had it and the stupid lever snapped b/c it has an adjustable reach built into the lever with different holes for the cable. The backing plate piece of this snapped right off in the middle of a trail. Course the cable was flopping in the breeze and melted to the headers too. Try driving back to the truck with no clutch..not to easy...

beastlywarrior
12-12-2011, 04:36 PM
I can't offhand think of anything that was a really bad investment for any of my four wheelers. One thing that I can think of that is related to them is the helmet cam I bought, POS!!! Oregon Scientific ATC3K Waterproof Action Cam. What a hunk of crap! It was supposed to be "bounce proof", bull! Drove on a paved road sitting completely still and it still wobbled all over the place, after five miles an hour all you can hear is static, in the middle of a bright day it looks all dark and can't see detail, and it's zoomed in so far all that you can see when riding is the ground blurring by! and I hardly ever used it and the damn rubber band that holds it around your helmet snapped! NEVER BUY ONE OF THOSE!!!

Here is a video I put on my youtube channel the day I got it for a low price of $230!!! Could have bought a go pro for a bit more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzpaYY9Q4lk&feature=related
Lol my go pro was only 100

THARNESS
12-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Hiper beadlocks. As soon as I took them out of the box I could feel how heavy they were. I weighed them to confirm. Then took some pics and sold them on e-bay. Never even mounted them. Way too heavy.

MX MaNiAc 06
12-14-2011, 01:58 PM
AC Pro-peg nerf bars. Snapped on the face of a step up. Ran over my leg on the face of the step up and after i landed. It was a miracle i didnt break my leg. lol

b0rn c0nfused
12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
AC Pro-peg nerf bars. Snapped on the face of a step up. Ran over my leg on the face of the step up and after i landed. It was a miracle i didnt break my leg. lol

That sounds like it was a hell of a ride haha

brian76708
12-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Trail tech vaypor. biggest pile of crap. ambient temp was always wrong and the head temp was retarded and cheap. So i ended up not using the temp after it caused my spark plug to blow out. Speed/ mileage was the only thing somewhat useful on it and i ended up never looking at it.

Drfat400ex
12-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Lol my go pro was only 100
Sweet deal on that, the only GoPro I could find at the time was like $350.

woodsman250r
12-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Any AC racing product...

coryatver
12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
AC, Durablue, DG, Lonestar, Power Now, Elka Shocks, K&N Air filters are some of the stuff on top of my JUNK list

Drfat400ex
12-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
AC, Durablue, DG, Lonestar, Power Now, Elka Shocks, K&N Air filters are some of the stuff on top of my JUNK list
I like the DG bumpers if you're trail riding especially. Hell I got myn for $11 brand new, only catch was it was for a 250r and had to be bent a little bit, such a good deal I went back and got another one then sold it to a buddy for $55!

smr
12-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by HondaPohl

remember those very well...people spent a lot of money on something that really did nothing..everybody seemed to be buying them.

rollie
12-16-2011, 06:48 AM
Probably a blaster i bought when i was like 15 for $500 that needed a motor, i spent like $100 on spray paint, got it rolling and then lost interested and sold it for like $200 for something for my 300 haha

Technically my 450r though, had it for 4 seasons, ever winter did a full winter rebuild, changed the front end twice, and always was changing stuff on it, over the years im sure i dropped 20+ grand on it, and parted it out for 7k a few months ago, i don't really consider that a bad investment just because i lost money, id do it again in a heartbeat

DVXchic
12-16-2011, 01:29 PM
ITP T9 rear rims. Bent on first ride on them and Triangled first race.
I remember wanting a roost boost so bad for my old blaster, lol glad i didn't waste my money :p

01boneless
12-16-2011, 03:23 PM
haha the roost boost was befor my time. but when i got my 450 my cousin (30) walked up and siad does it have a roost boost i had no clue what he was talking about and he just LOLed

Drfat400ex
12-19-2011, 06:49 PM
bump

Tommy Warren
12-19-2011, 08:12 PM
cobra exhausts

Drfat400ex
12-19-2011, 08:51 PM
cobra exhausts
lol, that's almost like putting roost boost right there. If you don't know they're crap you mustn't know too much about quads. Lol there whole design makes me laugh, looks like s***, it's a strait pipe with a peice of screen on the end, and they're way too loud for comfort. Might as well make one, it would look better and probably work better.

chronicsmoke
12-20-2011, 05:54 AM
Maier 400ex fender extensions.. never used them, they were a different colour red than the stock plastic too..

quad2xtreme
12-20-2011, 07:50 AM
2001 Yamaha Raptor and then adding 1st generation Elka shocks (not that they were bad...it was just throwing more money at a terrible POS).

kono993
12-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Any polaris atv is total junk

ZBlaster
12-20-2011, 11:39 AM
A YFZ450.

Tommy Warren
12-20-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
2001 Yamaha Raptor and then adding 1st generation Elka shocks (not that they were bad...it was just throwing more money at a terrible POS).

easy now:eek:

IRISH-RACER-14
12-20-2011, 12:53 PM
probably those lonestar a-arms that i paid 200dollars for but i never got them

Tommy Warren
12-20-2011, 12:54 PM
lol, that's almost like putting roost boost right there. If you don't know they're crap you mustn't know too much about quads. Lol there whole design makes me laugh, looks like s***, it's a strait pipe with a peice of screen on the end, and they're way too loud for comfort. Might as well make one, it would look better and probably work better.

i had a universal cobra muffler on my 300ex when i was a kid. i needed ear plugs and it ran like chit lol worst 40bucks i ever spent

Drfat400ex
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
i had a universal cobra muffler on my 300ex when i was a kid. i needed ear plugs and it ran like chit lol worst 40bucks i ever spent
I laughed so hard when they used to have them at royal distributing, $200 friggin bucks for one of those things!!!

Stiles86
12-20-2011, 03:20 PM
my hipers.... bought a set brand new and had 2 broken rims with in a week sent them back to be fixed the tracking number puts it at there plant but they said they never got them so then i bought new parts to fix my rims and they sent me the wrong stuff.. ive been running dwt ever sinse

quad2xtreme
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
quote:

easy now

easy now:eek:

Well actually, it was the terrible support I got from Yamaha even with an extended warranty. It cost them in the long run though...

I've had 3 Honda 400ex quads, 3 Honda 450r quads, and just bought a Honda CRF250R and will likely end up with another. I'm only 47 and plan to ride until I can't. I never even considered a Yammy since.

/jon

Tommy Warren
12-20-2011, 05:11 PM
quote:

easy now

Well actually, it was the terrible support I got from Yamaha even with an extended warranty. It cost them in the long run though...

I've had 3 Honda 400ex quads, 3 Honda 450r quads, and just bought a Honda CRF250R and will likely end up with another. I'm only 47 and plan to ride until I can't. I never even considered a Yammy since.

/jon

just got a crf250r too its a blast

chronicsmoke
12-21-2011, 06:04 AM
just got a crf250r too its a blast

Are you going to race that 250 againts Julien Adams at North Augusta this year, Tommy? :p

You should come race against us on the quads. Though it's pretty much a given that Jans will win if he doesn't have any issues on his YFZs

WhiteZee
12-21-2011, 11:17 AM
elka shocks were by far the worst investment i made for my quad.

chronicsmoke
12-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZee
elka shocks were by far the worst investment i made for my quad.

Did you have them rebuilt? I have Stadium re-do mine (ST) and they are pretty good. Not the best, but better than the GTT Stock Revalves I had for sure.

Tommy Warren
12-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
Are you going to race that 250 againts Julien Adams at North Augusta this year, Tommy? :p

You should come race against us on the quads. Though it's pretty much a given that Jans will win if he doesn't have any issues on his YFZs
no im not that good on it yet....i havent rode a db in over five years. i might try dragging in north augusta if jans finishes my motor by then....its been eight months so far :(

chronicsmoke
12-23-2011, 06:00 AM
no im not that good on it yet....i havent rode a db in over five years. i might try dragging in north augusta if jans finishes my motor by then....its been eight months so far :(

I never go near the drag strip, there are some crazy drag quads that show up though..

What's jans doing to your motor? Shouldn't take 8 months!

sangheraent
02-26-2012, 06:48 PM
mossbarger reed cage for my dirtbike. didn't feel any power gains and then the damn reed pedals broke after an hour. can't get replacement reeds. pure garbage.

Tommy Warren
02-26-2012, 06:53 PM
I never go near the drag strip, there are some crazy drag quads that show up though..

What's jans doing to your motor? Shouldn't take 8 months!
he's porting amd adding 2 more spark plugs, installing a yukon tranny, new clutch, one-way starter gear, programming my cdi, ferrera valves, and a stage 3 cam. its finally done now. just have to pick it up:cool:

capecod400ex
02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
The last used quad I bought.... drove way to far for it paid to much. Tons of problems, cracked frame ect put to much money in it and then sold it for much less that I had into it.

fastredrider44
02-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by capecod400ex
The last used quad I bought.... drove way to far for it paid to much. Tons of problems, cracked frame ect put to much money in it and then sold it for much less that I had into it.

I'm right there, right now, except I didn't drive too far. I should have passed on it, but I didn't, then I should have parted it out, and I didn't, and now I should have not spent so much on it, but I did.

chronicsmoke
03-01-2012, 06:07 AM
he's porting amd adding 2 more spark plugs, installing a yukon tranny, new clutch, one-way starter gear, programming my cdi, ferrera valves, and a stage 3 cam. its finally done now. just have to pick it up:cool:

You have to bring it to NA this year, I want to see that baby fly. I know what kind of power they got out of Jon's old warrior.. :eek2:

beastlywarrior
03-01-2012, 09:17 AM
You have to bring it to NA this year, I want to see that baby fly. I know what kind of power they got out of Jon's old warrior.. :eek2:
Do go into detail please

chronicsmoke
03-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I'd have to ask him more about it.. I think it was a 446. I think I remember it beating a stockish raptor (back in 03-04). A little foggy as it was almost 10 years ago, lol. He and his old man had ALOT of work into that thing.

It pounded on my 400ex though, that's for sure..

beastlywarrior
03-01-2012, 11:25 AM
ah ive got one of those motors sitting on my shelf

Tommy Warren
03-01-2012, 05:22 PM

I wish i had jon's life man. he has a fully built warrior, a built banshee for oval, an oval YFZ, a trail YFZ, and an MX YFZ, a rhino 700 with NOS, and a sweet sled. not bad for someone in their early twenties. and every bike he has has a custom ELKA suspension:macho

beastlywarrior
03-01-2012, 06:42 PM
please send some pictures of the warrior to me and a way for me to contact him

chronicsmoke
03-05-2012, 05:42 AM
I wish i had jon's life man. he has a fully built warrior, a built banshee for oval, an oval YFZ, a trail YFZ, and an MX YFZ, a rhino 700 with NOS, and a sweet sled. not bad for someone in their early twenties. and every bike he has has a custom ELKA suspension:macho

I'm with you on that one, lol. They build alot of their parts too (a-arms, steering stems..)

Tommy Warren
03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm with you on that one, lol. They build alot of their parts too (a-arms, steering stems..)

foot pegs, oil tanks, nerf bars, extended swingarms....you name it. If they dedicated more of their time just to quads they could turn out quite a business. I guess they already make lots doing the diesel repairs

HondaRacing83
03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Maier Xc pro handguards. still have them on. not a fan though. thinking of switching to acerbis

Drfat400ex
05-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Bumpin up here, DG baja series swingarm skid, BOTH rear mounts broke, one within a week of being brand new and the other after about a month, and DG's customer service sucks too, same price as all the other skids, yet it does this kind of crap. I got it staying on barely with washers now. Also EBC jets, don't buy them they always snap off.

finsteratv
05-24-2012, 09:36 PM
pro-armor nerfs. Crackin welds like no tommorow

chronicsmoke
05-25-2012, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by finsteratv
pro-armor nerfs. Crackin welds like no tommorow

I'll keep an eye on mine.. I just switched from Alba Pro Elite nerfs on my 450 which I hated (wayy to much flex for my taste) They look good on the 400ex though, lol

specifically which welds are you cracking, Austin?

Quinn4
05-25-2012, 07:03 AM
This has to ne one of the best threads in a while!
My worst buy was some crappy Meier handgaurds for my 230 quadrunner when I was 13. Things were suppose to be universal and didn't fit at all. Tried to cut em IP to make them fit and just wrecked em threw them in the trash that day. Lesson learned, never buy universal anything!

Stickman400
05-25-2012, 11:11 AM
specifically which welds are you cracking, Austin? I have some Pro-Armor nerfs too and mine cracked right at the ends of the horizontal bar in front of the pegs and the welds under the pegs where the heel guard plate is welded to the horizontal bar. Here's a couple pics:

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Stickman400/Quad%20Pics/IMAG0035.jpg
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv192/Stickman400/Quad%20Pics/IMAG0034.jpg

Drfat400ex
05-25-2012, 01:37 PM
My pro-armor sport series havn't cracked yet, but the two mounts at the front are a really stupid design imho, one of them fell off so the nerfs wobble all over the place.

hondarider2006
05-25-2012, 08:18 PM
White Brothers E-Series slip-on. I don't know how many times I had to weld that piece of **** back together. And that was even their "updated" version with beefier brackets and what not.

So I decided to go with HMF. The build was a lot better but the fitment was crap. I had to drill new holes in all of the brackets because none of them lines up with the bolt holes.

Sold that and got the TC shorty. Best exhaust I have ever owned hands down.

russellsroost31
05-26-2012, 05:44 PM
my worst invesments are the 400ex instead of a 450 and any products by race sin qhich is nerfs and bumper

HondaRacing83
05-26-2012, 07:53 PM
you didnt pay for your 400ex so shut your mouth

deathman53
05-27-2012, 03:56 PM
I don't know for sure, but the top of my list are cobra exhausts(way too loud), Amp link, maier handguards and any aluminum rear sprockets. Never had a Roost Boost or the Plus version they had, but I am told its quite the snake oil. There is something else out there now that does the same thing as Roost Boost and somehow charges the battery better and makes more lighting power(I would like to know how). Diamond J widening kits look like a poorly designed product also, it looks as they make it handle worse.

HondaRacing83
05-27-2012, 11:24 PM
When I was talking about getting new sprockets my Dad told me to not buy aluminum sprockets. He said get steel. Aluminum is more expansive, a tiny bit lighter and wears out a whole hell of a lot faster. I'll be steel for life. He went through aluminum sprickets like crazy on his old 400ex or banshee and warriors then he went to steel and didnt have issues.

Balaz_73*00
05-28-2012, 08:07 AM
The quad itself! A quad is no investment!!