PDA

View Full Version : should be a buyer beware colum

chopp124
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
there should be a buyer beware colum on here i seem to be getting burnt buy alot more on this site than others. i have sent $650 to trx265r and never got my parts and 6 weeks later got a refund from paypal. just made an extender for a kid now doesnt return email. dont care about the guys that ask for stuff that i dont have to make then never get back to you cause someone else will want it but who is going to need a 03yz to 03 yz extender? im new to this site and have already had this many issues. kinda sucks cause this is the only hybrid site. maybe im just to honest of i person i dont know! and the second u put an email on here getting bombarded with spam mail is that happening to anyone else? chime in with your getting screwed storys, would like to know who not to deal with on here. i know theres one in the bottom of the forums page but who ever checks that?

protraxrptr17
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I always figured 265r was ok to deal with.

chopp124
12-06-2011, 06:51 PM
maybe i was just the lucky one. lol i mean yeah maybe the parts got lost but to say your secratary send them then you fired here and dont know the tracking number! cmon

chopp124
12-06-2011, 06:54 PM
maybe im just spoiled with yfz central. have sold over 100 kick start kits on there and never an issue in 2 years.

Thumpin440ex
12-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Def agree, or even a trader feedback rating. I know we have one on the truck site, it works great..

John

hontrx265r
12-06-2011, 08:57 PM
fyi, those parts were sent and never returned which is why they have never re appeared forsale. So I got hosed, and your welcome for the refund.

madskrillz2
12-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Lol I was about to say. If you got a refund, obviously something went wrong on the sellers end, so what do you have to complain about?

250Renvy
12-07-2011, 06:27 PM
It wouldn't make a difference. I have bought stuff from reputable people and still got screwed. I find it hard to buy from anyone these days since everybody seems out for themselves. There are a few people I have bought several times from with no problems, but sometimes things get lost in the mail. It doesn't happen a lot, but sometimes it does. As a seller it's important to add insurance. As a buyer it's important to pay with a credit card.

Every time I buy, I worry that it will not show up and I'll have to try to get the money back, but worse is when the part does show up and it's not at all as described or the pictures were taken cleverly to hide damage.

chopp124
12-07-2011, 09:49 PM
i was fine with the situation and got my refund yes but recently whent to another members shop to shoot the **** and same type story about same seller came up with him wich made me start to think maybe other members should know who there dealing with on here.thats why i started this colum. im more pissed about the kick extender. i could have sold the kicker and shaft for good money instead wanted to help a member out and make him an extender, now im stuck with it.

89trx250r
12-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Seems like you just like to complain from what ive seen 265r went out of his way to make it right seems funny your friend has an issue with this memeber yet you still dealt with him? Like i said dont come bad mouth someone that refunded you when they could have dicked you...

chopp124
12-08-2011, 05:54 AM
my friend told me about it after my situaion happened thats why i decided to write on it. i think i said that last time. and i wasnt getting dicked out of $650 dollars i would have gotten it back one way or the other and i dont know anyone who likes to give money away for nothing or waist there time making parts or giving someone a loan for 8 weeks for free that they dont even know so complaining? absolutely. when u get screwed buy a member of a site not necesarily here but somewhere then you will feel obligated to tell others as well and if you dont mind getting burnt well thats your problem. anybody else feel that letting other members know about some of my experiences to help them is complaining?

Quad18star
12-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Use the Trader Feedback section of this website.