PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been to Coral Pink Dunes????

CBW
02-27-2003, 06:31 PM
If you have can you tell me about them,,,,,can you camp near by,,,,,or should i stay in a motel...........i want to go a couple of times this summer,,,,,,,its only about 5hrs from me........

thanks for any help........

CW

CBW
02-27-2003, 09:46 PM
Come on ,,,,,,,,,,,no one has been there:huh

guess i will hvae to take a lot of pics to post huh:confused2

carbonfiber440
02-27-2003, 10:51 PM
I never been there, though i am only like an hour and half away from there. though i had a couple of friends that had been there. from what i heard from them, it a good place to go ridin, not only sand dunes but also trail riding area also. yes there are camp grounds nearby, and the small town of kanab utah, is just down the road where you can find a motel. hope this helped.

CBW
02-27-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by carbonfiber440
I never been there, though i am only like an hour and half away from there. though i had a couple of friends that had been there. from what i heard from them, it a good place to go ridin, not only sand dunes but also trail riding area also. yes there are camp grounds nearby, and the small town of kanab utah, is just down the road where you can find a motel. hope this helped.

Thanks......i have been as far as page lots...but never went as far as Kanab.

But would love to go a couple of times this year.

luvmyex
02-28-2003, 01:30 AM
Ive rode by them a few times back in my driving days.But never rode the wheela there.

oldnumberseven
03-04-2003, 03:22 AM
Chris, When you get ready to go there let me know, I will load up the trailer and meet you there. I have been dying to go there for years.

CBW
03-04-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven
Chris, When you get ready to go there let me know, I will load up the trailer and meet you there. I have been dying to go there for years.

Sounds great,,,,,,definately will do ,,,,,,,,,,we havent set any time yet,,,but pretty soon i hope

JOEX
03-04-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by CBW
Come on ,,,,,,,,,,,no one has been there:huh

guess i will hvae to take a lot of pics to post huh:confused2
You better take some pictures of your toys in action!:D :D :D

Joe

CBW
03-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
You better take some pictures of your toys in action!:D :D :D

Joe

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!,,,,,,,you mean i have to ride those things???:eek2: :eek: ...............................:p

They see plenty of ride time,,,,,,,,,,,,,just not in the mud. And i would have more action pics i could remember to have my wife use the camera more:o