PDA

View Full Version : Beware Wiggstyle Racing

Higgy87TRX425
12-02-2011, 12:28 AM
I recenntly bought set of AXIS Pro-Air shocks form this guy.JOsh At WIGGSTYLE RACING. I did my home work and he was said to be an accredited AXIS dealer. They knew who he was so I felt ok about that, howver he lied about his shocks being 19 1/4 legth, they were only 18 3/4 at best. I spoke with axis and they said that if I put about 30PSI in the top chanmber then they'll probably end up being 19" total inches. He had the shocks listed as 19" at first , but when I called and spoke with Josh, they quicly grew another 1/4. So that was suspeciuous in and of itself!!
I did some home work on this guy and everyone and given him great feed back. I recently pasted up a set of the same type of shocks becuase of the same reason because they were too long. I just wanted to buy a set of front shocks that were 19 1/4 which was what my stock replacement LRD Chassis with a Laeger Pro-trax frontend recommened.
While looking into the shocks and calling him, he had no problem getting back to me with the answers to questons that I had, however as soon as I paid the guy. I couldn't reach him for the life of me.He hasn't answered a single phone call since I paid for the shocks. It took hime 10 days for him to finally respond to an email with a tracking number, just so I could make sure that the shocks had even been shipped. After that all he did was send me the UPS page with the tracking number to I'd know that they were actually beening shipped out.
Very Poor customer service for a monment I thought that he had just taken my money and run. I did learn one valueable lesson though. Make sure that I actually see the take meausre next to the shock to verify length from now on!!
I'm not sure what type of other experiences you guys have had dealing with him, but I hightly warn you of this guy. It took I paid him on like the 7th of November and when I had recieved the shocks by the 18th on NOV I because a little worried. So after about 4 or 5 emails he then asks for my address again to check an se when the package is at. So I ask for the tracking number which he finally provided then next day! WHEN HE ACTUALLY FINALLY MAILED THEM OUT!!! 10 days after I had actually paid for them and he says that they were ready to be shipped the next day!! So now I actually now had a tracxking number and new that they were comming! Kind of a relief, but I still didn't know the condition on the shocks yet. Finally I believed that they arrived on the 28th the weekend after ThanksGiving Holiday! Not te best way to spend the Holiday not knowing if you're gonna get srewed out of a $1000 bucks. So I get them and they're in good shape just at the very least 1/4 to short maybe 1/2 too short.
So I just wanted to warn out guys of this guy and what he's all about I've been talking to AXIS to see what they can do for me, so we shall see. I'd like to use the shocks, but I'll never buy through him again and jus wanded EVERYONE TO BEWARE OF THIS SHADDY BUSINESSMAN JOSH @ WIGGSTYLE RACINGG!!
THANKS HIGGY!!!!