PDA

View Full Version : Entourage movie commissioned

OldGuyonaQuad
12-01-2011, 04:14 PM
It's been hands down my favorite show since I saw episode 1 but I honestly think that the last couple of seasons sucked and the finale was weak.

So now they are going to do a movie, since the finale completely set it up.

Anyway are you Vinnie Chase fans gonna go see this?

rollie
12-01-2011, 04:29 PM
yeah at the beginning of last season Doug ellin mentioned that that would be the last season and a movie, i think the movie will be good entertainment, but not nearly as good as say the first 5 seasons, but no big deal to me, after 8 seasons i forgot what happened in the beginning so i just recently restarted season one:p

Sjorge450R
12-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I love Entourage and I started watching it around season three. Ive seen every episode at least once and although the final seasons were nothing like the first few, I still enjoyed them. You always felt like you were hanging out with those guys. When they ended the series I was happy though, because it seemed like the story line was being stretched out too long. The movie will give us the final closure from the group and will make us want to watch the whole series start to finish again. Or atleast thats what I hope.

In other news. How to Make it In America has bypassed Entourage as my favorite show.