PDA

View Full Version : 05 z400 parts

f4istunna
12-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Parted out a 05 z400 . Engine ran good, frame was bent and carrier broke. Sold a few things already heres whats left
Prices are + whatever shipping is to your Zip. Pm me for a quote. I can email fullsize pics.

Hmf Slipon good shape, brushed aluminum. $80
Bottom end Good cases no cracks or damage, stock crank, ran and shifted fine inner cases are together ready to put your topend and sidecovers on and run. $400 obo
Cylinder head with cam good, stock $250
Cylinder and piston stock bore good $80

Stock rear shock $40
Stock axle with brake hub and rotor straight $50
Stock steering stem very slight tweak works fine $20
subframe (newer style 2 peice)$20
Tierods with good ends $15
Ignition switch with key $20
Headlight run start switch with choke lever and rubber boot $ 25
Stock gas tank with cap and petcock, (pecock lever missing) $5
Stock exhaust header with heatsheild $10
Carb with thumb throttle and choke/throttle cables $75
Stock seat good shape aside from very small nick in tip of seat cover $20
Stock plastic radiator shrouds $5
Complete front brakes calipers, lines, master cyl. with lever $40
Swingarm pivot bolt and nut $10

Rear wheel hubs $30
03 Swingarm, good bearings $35
Headlight, works fine, but lens has (its behind the trim in middle, easy epoxy fix) Good tabs. $20
stock clutch lever/perch with brake and clutch cables, ebrake assembly still intact $10
Reverse lever with cable $10
Airbox with intake boot, crankcase breather box and hoses, comes with filter holder, no filter or lid. $20
Front and rear fender mounts $20
Oil tank with lines $25

Yellow plastics fronts trimmed a little but most of fender is intact, rears nice shape, tank cover and sides all for $60 (local only)
Stock rear rims with 1/4 tread tires (worn but hold air) Rims are in real nice shape $50
Stock z400 crank out of 2003, good shape, was out of an old Z i had ran good, kept as spare when i replaced the cases on it and put a new crank in while it was apart. $25