PDA

View Full Version : tryin to do work on bikes

SlapNutz
02-27-2003, 04:41 PM
I can cz how this site is good at fixin quads and makin em run good. the govt is sendin the guy down the street to go over east to the oil desert. I think this mekanic is gonna go shoot SADAAAMN cause i saw him shoootin this gun that looked like it would be a tuff one to get. It shoots far and stuff and he told me not too tuch it. well when he is going away to kick *** so i wanna fix my oil.

WHAT IS A GOOD STAND TO USE TO MAKE THE QUAD AND WHEELS GO OFF THE GROUND. CAN U MAKE ONE OR SOMETHING. POST A PIC IF U R GOOD AT COMPITERS.

:macho

Quadfather
02-27-2003, 09:03 PM
I was going to say you could use school books, but I see that you don't have any.

Pappy
02-27-2003, 09:07 PM
slap nutz...run out in the cow field and get that bucket.....u know...that bucket;) it will work good as a quad stand:p it supports yer weight:blah and the quad isnt trying to kick you or run away:devil

AtvMxRider
02-27-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Quadfather
I was going to say you could use school books, but I see that you don't have any.

LMFAO HAHAHA good one quadfather.;) :D

"BLAHH"300!!
02-27-2003, 09:08 PM
.......hahaha ROTFLOOR....

dude use a cooler....

Team Outlaw #34
02-27-2003, 09:16 PM
TrAnSlAtIoN:

"I can because this site is good at helping fix quads and making them run good. The governments is sending the guy down the street to go out east in Iraq. I think this mechanic is going to go shoot sadaaaamn because i saw him shooting this gun that looked like it would be a tuff one to get. It shoots far and he told me not to touch it. Well when he is going away to kick ***** I want to change my oil.

What is a good stand to use to lift my quad off the ground. Can u make a stand? Post some pictures if you are skilled at computers."

flyin#5
02-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
TrAnSlAtIoN:

"I can because this site is good at helping fix quads and making them run good. The governments is sending the guy down the street to go out east in Iraq. I think this mechanic is going to go shoot sadaaaamn because i saw him shooting this gun that looked like it would be a tuff one to get. It shoots far and he told me not to touch it. Well when he is going away to kick ***** I want to change my oil.

What is a good stand to use to lift my quad off the ground. Can u make a stand? Post some pictures if you are skilled at computers."

good translation but it still makes no sense:huh lol

Team Outlaw #34
02-27-2003, 09:30 PM
lol nope it doesnt....

toby400ex
02-27-2003, 09:36 PM
how do you fix oil:huh

Str8Wicked
02-27-2003, 10:46 PM

Good one....

I dunno bout you folks down at tha farm, but us hicks down here use a car jack to lift er righ up...

By the way you don't need to lift your quad to change the oil... or fix it.... or what ever you wanted to do... still ain't sure what that is.......???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

JOEX
02-28-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Quadfather

LMFAO!!

Anyhoo.....here's mine, you can kinda see it.
It's a milk crate on a wooden frame with four swivel casters. I can spin it around 360* in the same spot:) With my puny garage I need it.

dingo
02-28-2003, 02:56 AM
Joe you's a good with finden new ideaers. you's a plum regular brain.

Anyways you never sieze to amaze me with your inventions. Joe

"BLAHH"300!!
02-28-2003, 03:38 AM
....haha..hey man.....i gatta see a pic of this thing when you get don'e "fixin' it"

i think my oil might be broke too.....how can i tell..

SlapNutz
02-28-2003, 01:36 PM
it worked good, but he toook the bikes to a plase that sells them out of the state or somethin. He brought my bro an me some 400s that maybe fell of a boat inthe oceans but it worked good so i donnt care caase he said no 1 knows that they r free :macho

my cuz said we gotta fix the bikes till the mekanik is done kikkin saddaaamn asss.

Str8Wicked
02-28-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
it worked good, but he toook the bikes to a plase that sells them out of the state or somethin. He brought my bro an me some 400s that maybe fell of a boat inthe oceans but it worked good so i donnt care caase he said no 1 knows that they r free :macho

my cuz said we gotta fix the bikes till the mekanik is done kikkin saddaaamn asss.

When you say cuz, do you mean wife......?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SlapNutz
02-28-2003, 01:52 PM
my cuz is this older guy who hangs out with us a lot and goes away and works at the west caosts ports. :macho

Quadfather
02-28-2003, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Str8Wicked
[B]When you say cuz, do you mean wife......?

Cuz means girlfriend

Sis means wife

Castor-426ex
02-28-2003, 02:22 PM
sumbody has been slapped in the nutz

Str8Wicked
02-28-2003, 02:26 PM
lol... do yer cuz stay out in his yer yaught

Castor-426ex
02-28-2003, 02:28 PM
Lmfgdao thats a carribian?sp cruise line right there

SlapNutz
02-28-2003, 04:20 PM
under a full moon

MSL
02-28-2003, 05:43 PM
slap nuts you are a little freaky or are you just stoned?

SlapNutz
02-28-2003, 06:30 PM
your gonna look awfullly funnie with your handlbars stickin out of yo ***

dingo
03-01-2003, 06:14 AM
what does slapnut asking besides running his suck and badly needing an english lesson.

sduncan
03-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Sounds like "Dead Kennedys" is back posting again.

Slapnuts, I can just bet that your Parents are so proud of your command of the English language and the use of proper grammar. Were you dropped as a young child or are you naturally "challenged"?
As I replied before to an earlier post from another "unique individual", sit back and read OUTLOUD your posts back to yourself or better yet to someone with an IQ and see how damn stupid it sounds.

NOTE TO MR. AND MRS. SLAPNUTS:
Get your tax money that is being spent on your child's education back immediately. You're getting screwed!!

RoadkillerRyan
03-08-2003, 02:54 PM
when you change your oil, a stand is not oging to help plus it will be in way

Guy400
03-09-2003, 05:07 AM
SlapNutz, are you out in the garage again huffing spray paint? You know that stuff turns your nutz into raisins don't you? You keep that behavior up and we'll have to change your name to "SmallNutz".

:uhoh: :confused2

03-16-2003, 12:08 PM
Some good advice questions you got there slapnutz, but remember, "dunaut dink thee bongwater" :eek: :D

EvilJester400EX
03-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Somebody been slappin their nuts a little too long...:eek:

AtvMxRider
03-16-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Somebody been slappin their nuts a little too long...:eek:

HAHAHA......:blah