PDA

View Full Version : WTB...PEP PB1's

jjohns5
11-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Interested in a nice set of Pb1 front shocks set up for Walsh arms 20" eye to eye for a trx450r,175lb. rider.Want to go with new but I want to see what is out there first.Must be in "Excellent condition" only.I will also consider a set that has to be revalved,serviced ect... for the right price,cash in hand for a nice set.Post pics or email any info and pictures to:
drtrxjohns@earthlink.net

Britboy
11-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Josh...got a set of pb1 fronts and big bottle rear for a jb superlink available this week from a bike I'm building up. 20 inch for walsh arms its even engraved on the top of the shock along with some other info I can get for u....not sure on the last service date but are in good shape...a couple of chips in the spring paint but came off a nice bike....shoot me a pm if your interested

jjohns5
11-28-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Britboy
Josh...got a set of pb1 fronts and big bottle rear for a jb superlink available this week from a bike I'm building up. 20 inch for walsh arms its even engraved on the top of the shock along with some other info I can get for u....not sure on the last service date but are in good shape...a couple of chips in the spring paint but came off a nice bike....shoot me a pm if your interested

I'll take all info and pictures when you get a chance...Pm sent,Thanks